We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

jlnsgr

Albums coming in 2018

On 26/12/2017 at 7:48 AM, MelaniesPlayground said:

Who's that? What are her top 3 songs? :)

Ugh... it's hard to choose only 3! :D 

People typically like Mr Saxobeat, Get Back, We Wanna or I Did It Mama but my personal favourites are Mr Saxobeat, Lollipop, Get Back, Vanilla Chocolat, Trumpet Blows, Kiss Me Goodbye, Step It Up, Alone or Give Me Your Everything. I can hand you her albums over if you need them :) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Turn Ya Head said:

Ugh... it's hard to choose only 3! :D 

People typically like Mr Saxobeat, Get Back, We Wanna or I Did It Mama but my personal favourites are Mr Saxobeat, Lollipop, Get Back, Vanilla Chocolat, Trumpet Blows, Kiss Me Goodbye, Step It Up, Alone or Give Me Your Everything. I can hand you her albums over if you need them :) 

Step It Up is pretty good, I wonder what the next album will sound like :hottie:

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, MelaniesPlayground said:

Step It Up is pretty good, I wonder what the next album will sound like :hottie:

I wonder that too! My favourite album by her is Unlocked. She's good at doing dance tracks :) 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, coolaideonfire said:

ionnalee - Everyone Afraid To Be Forgotten is what I'm looking forward to right now. I hope she tours a little bit too.

the Album is perfect :fishie: :fishie:

• Like 1

On 27/12/2017 at 6:42 PM, coolaideonfire said:

ionnalee - Everyone Afraid To Be Forgotten is what I'm looking forward to right now. I hope she tours a little bit too.

:cypher: I just realised I said yes but have no clue who this is 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

• Similar Content

• By SeanKevinMusic
      So here it is! my cover of 'The Louvre' by Lorde!!
      SORRY!  for the mistakes! hahaha

• By jlnsgr
      What are the music albums that you are expecting the most in 2016?

Personally, I can't wait to hear:
      AURORA - All My Demons Greeting Me As a Friend Tinashe - Joyride Colette Carr - Believe In Us Elliphant - Living Life Golden Flume - Skin Karmin - Leo Rising (Summer 2016) Gwen Stefani - This Is What the Truth Feels Like Fergie - Double Dutchess Katy B - Honey M.I.A. - TBA (Matahdatah) > AIM Jake Bugg - On My One All Saints - Red Flag Tove Lo - LP2 > Lady Wood JoJo - LP3 (please come to life) > Mad Love Iggy Azalea - Digital Distortion RELEASED
    • By Olympia
      Canada's Kelly McMichael is no stranger to synthpop. Having performed in the past with Jess Tollefsen (of Green Go) in the now-disbanded synth band Rouge, with Troye Sivan collaborator Allie X as part of AL X & other bands from the Toronto/Ontario music scene, she knows a thing or two about electronic music. In November of 2015, RENDERS released the debut single 'I Am Gone', a fully fleshed-out version of a track originally appearing on the 2014 RPM project 'Homewrecker'. Now, a brand new 4-track EP has just been unleashed onto the 'net. Produced by McMichael & Mark Andrade of Paradise Animals, the self-titled extended play takes 1980s-influenced synthpop vibes and gives them a refreshing moden twist.
      The EP opens with the danceable-yet-deep new single 'Running Through the Night'. The thumping dance beats & glittering 1980s-style synths provide an atmospheric backdrop for McMichael's smooth vocals and empowering lyrics. The song also owes itself to the first ever RENDERS music video, filmed by Madison Banks.
      Up next is the chilled out 'The Garden'. With its deep bassline and dreamy, clattering drum machines, it evokes memories of summer nights and cool breezes on hot days. Originally featured on 2014's 'Homewrecker' LP, 'The Garden' has been given a new lease of life, having been entirely remade, complete with new vocals.
      Hints of McMichael's previous EP 'Liminal' show through on the third track of the EP, 'On the Ceiling'. With pulsing synthesizers and guitars, the song definitely keeps up the laid-back theme of the album, perfect for a summer release.
      The extended play's closing track and lead single 'I Am Gone' brings together summery beats, lush synths, and vocals reminiscent of former popstar Nelly Furtado. McMichael's self-described 'stoner-pop' aesthetic definitely describes this track to a t. All in all, the RENDERS EP exhibits the perfect mix of well written, relatable lyrics, slick vocals & harmonies, and nuanced yet radio friendly production. This is just the beginning for the project, and it's off to a great start.
      Other tracks from the RENDERS project include a cover of Lana Del Rey's 'Music to Watch Boys To', which transforms the track into a chilled out trip-hop number reminiscent of Grimes, and a tongue-in-cheek ode to Josh Donaldson of the Toronto Blue Jays, aptly titled 'Josh'.
      The brand new self-titled EP from RENDERS is available to stream/purchase on the official RENDERS Bandcamp profile.

Please login or register to see this link.
      You can also catch up with Kelly on her
      Please login or register to see this link.
      , Please login or register to see this link.
      & Please login or register to see this link.
      pages. Stay tuned for an exclusive interview coming next week!

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

trashmagic has been with us since 2014, which makes them one of the earliest members of the #PHFamily. Even though they haven't made hundreds of posts, their content is always high quality, which explains why they've been the most liked member for three different days. trashmagic is long overdue to be Member of the Month and we're so happy to have them fill the role for the month of November! We hope you enjoy your special month baby!