Albums coming in 2018

jlnsgr

Third edition is here! I’m going to update this topic throughout the year once we get official announcements. Feel free to submit some!

January

Spoiler
  • 12: Camila Cabello - Camila

February

Spoiler
  • 2: Justin Timberlake - Man of the Woods
  • 14: BoA - 私このままでいいのかな (Watashi Kono Mama de ii no Kana) [album]
  • 16: ionnalee - EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN
  • 16: Pauline Croze - Ne rien faire
  • 20: BoA - ONE SHOT, TWO SHOT (1st Korean mini-album)
  • 28: Koda Kumi - AND

March

Spoiler
  • 15: BoA - Unchained (1st Japanese mini-album)

April

Spoiler
  • 13: Tinashe - Joyride
  • 27: Janelle Monáe - Dirty Computer

May

Spoiler
  • 22-25: Jessie J - R.O.S.E.
  • 25: Shawn Mendes - Shawn Mendes
  • 25: Qveen Herby - EP 3

June

Spoiler
  • 1: Kanye West - Love Everyone
  • 8: Lily Allen - No Shame
  • 8: Kanye West x Kid Cudi - Kids See Ghost
  • 15: Nicki Minaj - Queen
  • 15: Christina Aguilera - Liberation
  • 22: Bebe Rexha - Expectations
  • 25: Florence and the Machine - High as Hope
  • 27: Hikaru Utada - Hatsukoi

July

Spoiler
  • 6: Years & Years - Palo Santo
  • 6: Iggy Azalea - Surviving the Summer - EP
  • 20: Ariana Grande - Sweetener

August

Spoiler
  • 22: Koda Kumi - DNA
  • 31: Troye Sivan - Bloom
  • 31: Tkay Maidza - Last Year Was Weird, Vol. 1

September

October

Spoiler
  • 12: Medina - Grim
  • 26: Black Eyed Peas - Masters of the Sun Vol. 1
  • 29: Allie X - Super Sunset

November

Spoiler
  • GLADES - To Love You

December

Shelved

• Amaroun - Helmet
  • Aze.alia Banks - Fantasea II: The Second Wave
  • Major Lazer - Music is the Weapon
  • Taryn Manning - taRYNOID

You can check the previous ones here:

Edited by jlnsgr
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, schami66 said:

I agree...  I bet The Veronicas, Tinashe, CL won't be released next year. There are a lot of artist on this list, that I've even never heard of.

Like who?

The Veronica’s new album was set to be released this year but they had to push it back a little. Their album is definitely coming out next year. Mark my words.

Tinashe will have to release something next year after all the mess with Joyride. If Sony doesn’t let her, I guess are sill see a new mixtape coming.

CL will release at least an EP. Minzy did it! Apparently, she had to go through a lot of shit the past two years but I feel like it can only lead her to do something productive out of it now. I have a lot of hope in her.

7 hours ago, Countess said:

Not you putting Cassie on this list as though there's any chance of her releasing another album again in our lifetime... :cackle::cackle::cackle: But don't forget about XTina's long awaited album as well! <3

Why is that? Her last mixtape was dope. She released a song this year so I don’t see why it couldn’t lead to an album/mixtape in 2018. At least I hope!

About Christina Aguilera, she better do something or I’ll just forget about her. She is more talented then Britney Spears but yet she doesn’t use it to promote new music. It’s sad

18 minutes ago, jlnsgr said:

Like who?

The Veronica’s new album was set to be released this year but they had to push it back a little. Their album is definitely coming out next year. Make my words.

Tinashe will have to release something next year after all the mess with Joyride. If Sony doesn’t let her, I guess are sill see a new mixtape coming.

CL will release at least an EP. Minzy did it! Apparently, she had to go through a lot of shit the past two years but I feel like it can only lead her to do something productive out of it now. I have a lot of hope in her.

The Veronicas sisters are beefing cause Ruby Rose started shit between Lisa and Jessica so I doubt we'll get anything beside the split announcement 

8 hours ago, jlnsgr said:

Third edition is here!

1. Avril Lavigne - TBA
  2. Charli XCX - TBA
  3. Christina Aguilera - TBA
  4. Ellie Goulding - TBA
  5. Jessie J - R.O.S.E.
  6. Justin Bieber - TBA
  7. Kerli - TBA
  8. Lady GaGa - TBA
  9. Major Lazer - Music is the Weapon
  10. Nicki Minaj - TBA
  11. Selena Gomez - TBA
  12. Tinashe - TBA
  13. Troye Sivan - TBA
  14. The Veronicas - TBA

I'm pretty sure all of these will release albums except Charli, Kerli, Tinashe and The Veronicas :/ 

I mean, Charli and Tinashe probably have thousands of songs ready to release but there's all the label drama, if we get a new mixtape it's good enough for me. I actually would love them to be dropped by their labels, it would be better for everyone.

Kerli... lol 

The Veronicas seems to be facing a lot of drama with each other, i hope everything will be fine but i won't be surprised if they split. 

About Xtina, some producer who worked at her spanish album confirmed that she's releasing two albums next year :yaskween: The english one around march and the spanish one probably in Q4. She's really messy so it might take more than that but for some reason i really feel like she's about to drop something new.

• YAAASSS 1

49 minutes ago, jlnsgr said:

Why is that? Her last mixtape was dope. She released a song this year so I don’t see why it couldn’t lead to an album/mixtape in 2018. At least I hope!

About Christina Aguilera, she better do something or I’ll just forget about her. She is more talented then Britney Spears but yet she doesn’t use it to promote new music. It’s sad

Because she's literally been teasing a second album since 2007 and it's now been more than a decade... :cackle: A mixtape is more plausible but I don't think she even cares enough to do that tbh. :disgusted: 

I agree with you on XTina! I really think she was meant to launch an album earlier this year after she released 'Change' but I'm not sure why it was postponed or cancelled... :'( 

1 hour ago, Countess said:

I agree with you on XTina! I really think she was meant to launch an album earlier this year after she released 'Change' but I'm not sure why it was postponed or cancelled... :'( 

I agree too and I'm a huge Britney Stan so saying this, is a big deal. I hope she releases a new album in the new year, her music is iconic and her music videos are amazing.

She's also a really good actor. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, choke said:

The Veronicas sisters are beefing cause Ruby Rose started shit between Lisa and Jessica so I doubt we'll get anything beside the split announcement 

They better get their shit together and stop acting like 5 year old girls. The three of them.