blackoutbaby

Your gender biases for pets are TRANSPHOBIC

blackoutbaby    38

Misgendering a cat or dog, or other pet, is transphobic. You think they don't know that you are calling them a he/she without them actually identifying as said gender, BUT THEY DO! What you are doing is an act of violence, comparable to rape & torture. Please think before you speak. It is important we all come together to bring social justice to animals. :yaskween:

Countess    7,017

I completely agree with

Please login or register to see this link.

and I'd like to thank them from the bottom of my heart for bringing light to this important and under-represented issue! Gender discrimination in animals is real. When I bought my new puppy, I laid out a selection of three clothes for them to choose from - one tutu, one suit and one plastic bag to represent agender individuals. When they ran to the plastic bag, I knew that he identified as agender and from then on I have identified my dog as "they" with the gender-neutral name "Zomethea". Sadly they are having breathing difficulties due to the plastic bag around their head 24/7 but they are willing to suffer for their gender identity and become a martyr for misgendered dogs everywhere!

• Upvote 2

blackoutbaby    38
On 10/6/2017 at 10:16 PM, Countess said:

I completely agree with

Please login or register to see this link.

and I'd like to thank them from the bottom of my heart for bringing light to this important and under-represented issue! Gender discrimination in animals is real. When I bought my new puppy, I laid out a selection of three clothes for them to choose from - one tutu, one suit and one plastic bag to represent agender individuals. When they ran to the plastic bag, I knew that he identified as agender and from then on I have identified my dog as "they" with the gender-neutral name "Zomethea". Sadly they are having breathing difficulties due to the plastic bag around their head 24/7 but they are willing to suffer for their gender identity and become a martyr for misgendered dogs everywhere!

I love you so much :P

• Like 1

Countess    7,017
On 10/13/2017 at 4:32 AM, blackoutbaby said:

This is a VERY serious matter!!! 

ezgif-2-37a0128234.gif

Kylie don't even know if her pet is a chicken or a pig, she don't care about their gender bih!

kj_pullover.thumb.gif.22cc46925972b6b473