Gossip Girl Reboot In The Works?

44 minutes ago, Countess said:

you better STAN The Nanny! :hail:

I actually do, I'm actually rewatching it at the moment. That's an amazing show <3 and she has amazing style (or whoever styled her)

11 hours ago, Countess said:

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

, you better STAN The Nanny! :hail: That's a show we need a reboot of, I wanna see what Fran and Mr. Sheffield are up to! :yaskween: 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

Joe is a relatively new addition to the #PHFamily (and to the world in general) but that doesn't mean he has nothing to offer. Since joining, Joe has brought his unique mix of fun, honesty and vulnerability to the forum, and has made his presence known as the leader of the Kesha fan club. We can't wait to see what the year holds for him and we wanna say thank you to him just for being him! Congratulations Joe!