Savages

Cuphead | Out Now [One/PC]

image.png

Cuphead is a classic run and gun action game heavily focused on boss battles. Inspired by cartoons of the 1930s, the visuals and audio are painstakingly created with the same techniques of the era, i.e. traditional hand drawn cel animation, watercolor backgrounds, and original jazz recordings.

Please login or register to see this link.

I've been interested in this since it was first announced, and it's finally out. It's a bullethell/side scrolling platformer and its fun as fuck. But, it's REALLY hard, I was imagining (semi spoilers?) more platforming levels but its 90% boss battles. Either way it's super fun and just amazing to look at with the cel animated/old cartoon look.

(Also forewarning everyone that I want to/plan to post a bunch of other video games in this section that i'd love to share with people.)

WOAH. The attention to detail on this is seriously stunning! Although I have to say, I'm more than happy to just watch the trailer...I don't think I could handle more than five minutes of a side scroller.  :cackle: