Motorsport

Jaycoolguy - a thread

45 minutes ago, Ari said:

and what about all the bullying you've done? the discrimination against someone's religion? all the harassment you've given people?

the thing is pal, you say you want to be treated with respect, yet you treat everyone on here like dirt on a shoe? then 5 minutes later you're all up everyone's arse playing the victim card threatening legal action over what? someone posting your IP address which actually, nobody did, the only thing that has been said over IP is the fact that you and a new account have the same IP as checked by someone who has the permissions to do so.

you scam people, you discriminate people and you're also a massive cunt to everybody.

if you want respect, then don't be that.

but it's too late

you've dug your own grave, so you have to lie in it.

Please login or register to see this link.

Reveal hidden contents

:yaskween:

• Like 1

On 9/27/2017 at 7:17 AM, jaycoolguy said:

i lied to get what i want it worked however as i finally got the song aaha 

7 hours ago, FeelMe said:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

:cackle::cackle::cackle:

• YAAASSS 1

13 hours ago, FeelMe said:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

er, if you don't have any unreleased music why'd you message me to try and trade (not that i did or have anything to trade, but i wouldn't with you even if i did)

• Like 1

On 14/10/2017 at 11:57 AM, 5C4LP155X said:

BITCH NOT HIM STILL BEING ALIVE, I LOVE YOU

:stretcher:

Don't look at me, it was

who commenced this dragging bandwagon! :cackle:

• YAAASSS 1