Jaycoolguy - a thread

Motorsport

5 minutes ago, Ari said:

and what about all the bullying you've done? the discrimination against someone's religion? all the harassment you've given people?

the thing is pal, you say you want to be treated with respect, yet you treat everyone on here like dirt on a shoe? then 5 minutes later you're all up everyone's arse playing the victim card threatening legal action over what? someone posting your IP address which actually, nobody did, the only thing that has been said over IP is the fact that you and a new account have the same IP as checked by someone who has the permissions to do so.

you scam people, you discriminate people and you're also a massive cunt to everybody.

if you want respect, then don't be that.

but it's too late

you've dug your own grave, so you have to lie in it.

Reveal hidden contents

The only reason why i made a new account was because i wanted to start off fresh and try get everyone on here to like me desperate ik but i just don’t like all this bullying i promise you if this thread is deleted and no one even mentions me again then i just go as this isn’t worth all the agro tbh ?

Just now, jaycoolguy said:

The only reason why I am rude and vulgar to people is because you all were to me !! I was actually nice before but then everyone started beinf rude to me what do u expect me to do ?

for starters, that is utter bollocks considering I was nice to you at the start despite you telling me everyone doesn't like you on this forum, it all changed when you hammered into me for no reason then I realised your true colours and bit back

And i not a bully tbh and i wasn’t discriminating someones religion at all 

:cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle:

! And since when have I scammed someone !

You literally just said on page 2 that you lied to get what you wanted.

Don't like the users here and hate this whole forum?

Then leave.

You can say that all you want, but no one believes a word that leaves your fingers. You're a proven liar, a self-admitted one at that, so you're not going to get what you want. You've lost, and now you're just sticking around to endure some lashings like a masochist. Sad.

Just now, Ari said:

for starters, that is utter bollocks considering I was nice to you at the start despite you telling me everyone doesn't like you on this forum, it all changed when you hammered into me for no reason then I realised your true colours and bit back

:cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle:

You literally just said on page 2 that you lied to get what you wanted.

Don't like the users here and hate this whole forum?

Then leave.

Thats only because that same

person did it to me!  And yes u was nice then u bloody changed because u was jumping on this bandwagon

1 minute ago, jaycoolguy said:

The only reason why i made a new account was because i wanted to start off fresh and try get everyone on here to like me desperate ik but i just don’t like all this bullying i promise you if this thread is deleted and no one even mentions me again then i just go as this isn’t worth all the agro tbh ?

Image result for sad violin mr krabs gif

Just now, FeelMe said:
threat
THret/
noun
a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.

but I am saying it is gonna happen i not threatening it is gonna happen like almost soon unless you delete this sickening thread !