Jaycoolguy - a thread

Motorsport

Well I sorry if people can threaten me i can threaten them back ! And cool Ban me but watch what happens i don’t get why people are being so rude to me and out my ip that shit not cool ! If everyone jst started being nice and talk about music then theres. No reason for this bullshit. If people wanna be petty then i be petty back if they wanna threaten me i threaten you back simple. You all do the same as me on here tbh so just stop it it not fair on me or fair on @Countess and delete this fucking thread  because it is classed as bullying and harassment

• YAAASSS 1

Just now, jaycoolguy said:

Darling it is 

oh, I don't care if it is, I'm just saying it's massively ironic you're saying that since you harras 3/4 of the users on this forum over unreleased songs despite them saying no :spy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ari said:

oh, I don't care if it is, I'm just saying it's massively ironic you're saying that since you harras 3/4 of the users on this forum over unreleased songs despite them saying no :spy:

And still no reason for bullying ? Theres a thing called a block button or just ignore me ! Simple 

Who outed your IP address though? As far as I've seen, that's a baseless accusation that holds no ground right now, so you should let that one go. Anyone with the proper staff permissions can see what your IP address is, but I've yet to see your IP address actually POSTED anywhere?????????

Just now, Capsule said:

Who outed your IP address though? As far as I've seen, that's a baseless accusation that holds no ground right now, so you should let that one go. Anyone with the proper staff permissions can see what your IP address is, but I've yet to see your IP address actually POSTED anywhere?????????

If it does then thats it i a gonna take things further as thats a invasion of privacy !

1 minute ago, Capsule said:

Thats why i was saying to @Countess don’t because its actually disgusting that people would to that! Like i generally feel violated ( yh you might laugh) but seriously i so paranoid right now it not fair

1 minute ago, jaycoolguy said:

And still no reason for bullying ? Theres a thing called a block button or just ignore me ! Simple 

and what about all the bullying you've done? the discrimination against someone's religion? all the harassment you've given people?

the thing is pal, you say you want to be treated with respect, yet you treat everyone on here like dirt on a shoe? then 5 minutes later you're all up everyone's arse playing the victim card threatening legal action over what? someone posting your IP address which actually, nobody did, the only thing that has been said over IP is the fact that you and a new account have the same IP as checked by someone who has the permissions to do so.

you scam people, you discriminate people and you're also a massive cunt to everybody.

if you want respect, then don't be that.

but it's too late

you've dug your own grave, so you have to lie in it.

Spoiler

and no, that wasn't a threat as you'll twist to be, it's a saying.

• YAAASSS 1

But it hasn't been, so you have nothing to go off of. That just means now you're throwing around threats with no merit on top of your constant harassment of users among all the other things mentioned in this thread I don't feel the need to repeat. Quit while you're behind, baby.

It may not be fair how you're treated by some members, but doing all this is not the way to go about sticking up for yourself. And your paranoia and feelings of violation are at least partially your own fault because you choose to stick around. No one is forcing you to stay and endure all the crap thrown at you. You make that choice.

• YAAASSS 1

1 minute ago, Ari said:

and what about all the bullying you've done? the discrimination against someone's religion? all the harassment you've given people?

the thing is pal, you say you want to be treated with respect, yet you treat everyone on here like dirt on a shoe? then 5 minutes later you're all up everyone's arse playing the victim card threatening legal action over what? someone posting your IP address which actually, nobody did, the only thing that has been said over IP is the fact that you and a new account have the same IP as checked by someone who has the permissions to do so.

you scam people, you discriminate people and you're also a massive cunt to everybody.

if you want respect, then don't be that.

but it's too late

you've dug your own grave, so you have to lie in it.

Hide contents

and no, that wasn't a threat as you'll twist to be, it's a saying.

The only reason why I am rude and vulgar to people is because you all were to me !! I was actually nice before but then everyone started beinf rude to me what do u expect me to do ? And i not a bully tbh and i wasn’t discriminating someones religion at all ! And since when have I scammed someone !

1 minute ago, Capsule said:

But it hasn't been, so you have nothing to go off of. That just means now you're throwing around threats with no merit on top of your constant harassment of users among all the other things mentioned in this thread I don't feel the need to repeat. Quit while you're behind, baby.

It may not be fair how you're treated by some members, but doing all this is not the way to go about sticking up for yourself. And your paranoia and feelings of violation are at least partially your own fault because you choose to stick around. No one is forcing you to stay and endure all the crap thrown at you. You make that choice.

But the onlt reason why I do stay is I scared what people are saying about

me thats the only reason for the past 2 days this threads been updated ! If this thread was deleted then wouldn’t have to pop on and worry about this