My New Puppy!

Main Pop Girl

• 2 months later...
On 11/5/2017 at 3:58 PM, victorxcx said:

Yeah, we have some cats that just appeared out of nowhere and i found some of them at the street, felt sorry for them and took them home. When that happens i have to lie to my mom that they appeared here and i never seen them before so she won't be mad :stretcher: The only problem is that i adopted a cat and then found out that she's pregnant so I'm probably getting four more or so in the next few days, but at least i know that the baby cats will be safe instead of being born in the streets and having no safe place to stay. 

Omfg, you're such a cutie! :yaskween: Thank you for taking such good care of them even when their own owners who should have been looking after them failed. :'( Hopefully you'll be able to get them all desexed so you don't have any more kitten surprises! :cackle: 

On 12/26/2017 at 9:13 PM, Whoknowsmehere said:

I did not know it was legal to have a Polar Bear as a pet.  LOL.  What an adorable little thing Biff is. 

1. You need to take him outside as soon as he wakes up in the morning.  Even before you go.  No matter how tired you are or how cold or hot it is.  You can hold it, he can't.  And after he eats, take him out shortly there after.  It may take a bit but he will get used to going out at those times. 

2.  If and when he has an accident on the floor - which he will - If you are not there when it happens, getting angry at him will accomplish nothing.  Once he has gone and walks away, he has already forgotten about it.  If you do catch him in the act, it is ok to say in a forceful, yet non threatening voice - No boy no.  But never, I repeat, never rub his nose in it.  That is just wrong.  Not only that, but next time he goes to lick your face.  There could be some left over poop on his face.  Which would server you right. 

3.  Love, Love, Love that thing.  If you do that, the rest will come to you naturally.  And he will always want to please you.

4.  He's a puppy.  No human food until he is much older. 

5.  Always take him out before you go to bed. 

6.  Other than that....Remember #3. 

I only just saw your tips, but they were all great! <3 He's pretty great with toilet training now, although it helps we've just started leaving the door open all night so he can come in and out as he pleases. :cackle: It was definitely a trial when we first got him though, especially when it was colder outside. The only rule I didn't follow entirely is #4, he loves toast sooo much that I sometimes cave in and give him some crust, but that shouldn't kill him I don't think. :P 

On 2/4/2018 at 5:29 PM, Plastic Heart said:

Nnnn, this is making me want my own dog back so bad, sdlkfkl. She's over at my dad's house and I haven't seen her since Christmas.

This picture is an accurate representation of what my dog looks like. She's a Shih Tzu and her name is Wafer.

Shih-Tzu-shih-tzu-13713122-1600-1200.jpg

YOUR DOG IS SO CUTE! :yeah: And Wafer is the most adorable name ever! I wanna give her a cuddle so bad! <3 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...