Gaga: Five Foot Two

Main Pop Girl

I'm actually going to watch this because I love seeing the person behind the voice and who they actually are as a person and not their famous character (as in I feel we'll be seeing who's Stefani more than who's Lady GaGa is that makes any sense lol0

Should be interesting, always founf Stefani/GaGa as a lovely and down to earth person from what I've seen of her.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, dangerousmixers said:

A trailer dropped a few days ago

I'm getting more and more excited for this documentary by the second! :hail: She's had so much going on in the last year, from Joanne to the Super Bowl to her friend dying to her engagement ending to all her health issues. I really hope this gives people more respect for her and I hope she gets a few songs in there so people can enjoy her voice as well. ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dangerousmixers said:

The documentary comes out tonight/tomorrow! Looking very forward to watching it (:

Another trailer from a few days ago

:shocked: What a flop, for some reason I thought it was coming out on the 29th! It's the 22nd in Australia in four hours but watch us have to wait an extra week before we can view it... :vacuum: 

I watched this last night and honestly I was a little disappointed. :( If anything it made me dislike Gaga when I used to love her...She came off as whingey, hypochondriac, rude, and self-centred. It makes me feel bad for the Haus of Gaga who have to put up with her tbh. It's a shame because I'm sure she's not like that all the time, but they edited it poorly to only show that side of her personality. :/

I watched half of it last night and it was a little boring, I skipped the whole middle part :/ I've never been a huge Gaga fan and I think it's because of her personality, idk why but it really bothers me.

Also the fact that she's still talking about the whole Madonna/Born This Way thing after all those years is just tragic tbh.

But I did enjoy some part of the documentary such as the moment with her grandmother and also the walmart part was quite fun too!

• Like 2

She is just so fake. I used to Stan hard during BTW era. But in time I started to hate her. Her behavior is really bothering. I hate her personality. Her music became cringey too. I am really sad a disappointed to see such a star with such a legacy going through a downward spiral. 

• Like 3

Surprised to see the bad reviews on this since her fans always find a way to acclaim all the shit she has done in her career :cackle: I couldn't be bothered to watch it, but it's interesting to see that other people also sees her as a very fake person and with a weird personality, i was always sure that i thought that just because i don't like her at all.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tweener said:

She is just so fake. I used to Stan hard during BTW era. But in time I started to hate her. Her behavior is really bothering. I hate her personality. Her music became cringey too. I am really sad a disappointed to see such a star with such a legacy going through a downward spiral. 

True. I wasn't really bothered about the fakeness of anything until the scene where she plays the Joanne song to her grandma. That total cringe.