Real Housewives

hounderawr

2 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Frederik is in the first episode of season nine and makes another one-off appearance by the second or third episode, I believe!  She really is incredible!

tumblr_or99fxMSt31vrjwbvo1_500.gif

Ooh, Really? I love him! I love Steve Gold in MDL 

roffle at that gif. That's hilarious. I seriously need to watch NJ and NY.

Just now, hounderawr said:

wow, she's just going off. in the comment she goes "don't come for my mum" but she wasn't even sticking up for her mum she was saying what she did lol

It stemmed from the entire evening.  Since arriving, Bethenny and Luann were arguing, and Bethenny lashed out.  And Dorinda didn't invite Sonja to avoid the drama, yet, the drama followed them anyway.  So it was a tipping point for Dorinda, and Luann mocking the cake was what burst her bubble.

2 minutes ago, hounderawr said:

Oh, I get that. I don't like Sonja, something about her is off but she makes the show interesting. 

She's a drunk and stirs the pot.  That's why S9 in Mexico is amazing; she just goes off the deep end and DRINKS.  She's drinking out of a pitcher, and when they take her drink away, within seconds, she's got a new one in her hand. I mean, she's a fucking mess.

4 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Dorinda came in during the seventh season as a friend of Ramona, and has quickly become the star!  I mean, Dorinda is QUEEN!

Another iconic moment with Dorinda (with Sonja):

tumblr_nq7hnr0iBz1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_nq7hnr0iBz1ql5yr7o2_500.gif

LOL that's hilarious! hahaha, god I think I'm gonna start from s3 and work my way up.