Real Housewives

hounderawr

3 minutes ago, hounderawr said:

Ugh you saying I need to catch up on a new series? ok.

I hate watching the early seasons tho cos the hair and clothes are bad, they get better. later.

I got into Real Housewives by 2013, and have yet to watch earlier seasons.  Bravo will likely do marathons for New York City for this past season before the finale next week, so I'd check that out!  Both Potomac and Dallas are only in their second seasons, so that's a good catch up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hounderawr said:

Oh! You can watch entire seasons on Hayu I'm not sure if it's Australian only thing I don't think so, but thats where I get all my reality TV.

I'll marathon it, I've seen episodes of New York City but Beverly Hills is my favourite.

This season of NYC was fucking incredible; so many reality television moments that are just golden.  The entire Mexico trip was BRILLIANT; Sonja being forced into Bethenny's bikini was ACE!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

This season of NYC was fucking incredible; so many reality television moments that are just golden.  The entire Mexico trip was BRILLIANT; Sonja being forced into Bethenny's bikini was ACE!

I thought Sonja was a dead friend of a dead Joanne who released an album last year and is currently on the world tour o.O 

• Like 1

Oh I will, I'll start from the latest season and work my way down. It sounds bloody amazing, and Bethanny I think is friends with Frederik in Million Dollar Listing: New York so she's in an episode or 2 of that show (Yes, Reality TV is liiiife & I probably watch too much of it.)

1 minute ago, hounderawr said:

Oh I will, I'll start from the latest season and work my way down. It sounds bloody amazing, and Bethanny I think is friends with Frederik in Million Dollar Listing: New York so she's in an episode or 2 of that show (Yes, Reality TV is liiiife & I probably watch too much of it.)

Frederik is in the first episode of season nine and makes another one-off appearance by the second or third episode, I believe!  She really is incredible!

tumblr_or99fxMSt31vrjwbvo1_500.gif