JoJo Announces New Venture, CLOVER MUSIC, with Interscope Records; Departs Atlantic

8 hours ago, Countess said:

Maybe we can hope for another mixtape? It seems like her mixtapes do better critically than her albums do at this point tbh. :cackle:

I wouldn't mind a new mixtape. It's better than nothing tbh. But I don't want another Agape with like 10 interludes and only 5 songs even tho they were all amazing. 

• 3 months later...
11 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

:cackle: True! I would prefer another Can't Take That Away From Me. 'In The Dark' really was that bop. :hail: 

There are some fillers on that mixtape but I'm so here for experimental JoJo! In the Dark is such an unique track in her discography and yeah it' a bop. And also All I Want Is Everything is probably my fav JoJo song.

• YAAASSS 1

4 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

I don't know if that's a good news tbh... I mean he did produced Janet's worst albums 20 Y.O. & Discipline :disgusted:

J.D. isn't a bad producer, and honestly, those albums weren't all that terrible. They simply were long-winded. I'm sure if Dupri is coming in as a producer-only (and not executive producer), the material should be ace. Plus, JoJo doesn't disappoint.

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Marin said:

Anyone can please explain me if the 2018 version of "The high road" & "JoJo" are different from the previous ones? Are they remastered or what? Why did she re release them?

They're entirely new renditions with new vocals and new production. She had to release them in this way because her former label (Blackground Records) won't allow the release of any of her albums on streaming services. They're basically known for being super shady within the industry (and they're also the reason why you can't stream or purchase Aaliyah's albums anymore.)

• Like 2