What I'm up too!

SkullPop

On 8/28/2017 at 7:42 AM, SkullPop said:

I get you, I'm sure you already listen to a lot of music but maybe taking on a hobby might help! Try, gardening! I'm sure you'll love it!:D

You're so cute! :cackle: I hate gardening but I might be getting a puppy soon, so if that's the case I'll definitely be getting out of the house a bit! ;)

• Like 1

Just now, Countess said:

You're so cute! :cackle: I hate gardening but I might be getting a puppy soon, so if that's the case I'll definitely be getting out of the house a bit! ;)

Awww a puppy how adorable! Thank you boo! That's good to hear too! Sunshine is proven to help get people smile more! All that vitamin D is good for ya! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2017 at 4:12 PM, SkullPop said:

Awww a puppy how adorable! Thank you boo! That's good to hear too! Sunshine is proven to help get people smile more! All that vitamin D is good for ya! 

I know you're right! <3 And even just going to the supermarket and talking to a cashier for thirty seconds is bound to help if you're feeling anxious. ;) 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I know I'm late but I'm glad you got through it <3. I went through an HIV scare for about 3 months and I got tested twice during those months and came out negative. But I convinced myself that I lowkey had it and my body was creating the symptoms and they lasted all those 3 months. But finally I came to peace and became a bit more relaxed with the whole situation and I assured myself I would be fine and that I'm negative. Glad to hear about other people who got through dark times in their life and are overcoming the challenges. <3 You're very strong and brave for having gone through all that

• YAAASSS 1

On 10/21/2017 at 9:46 AM, SkullPop said:

I don't blame you LMAO! But I got the cure for it so I'm good!

I'm so glad you got 'The Cure' (by Lady Gaga on iTunes now)! :yaskween:

9 hours ago, MoonlightBby said:

I know I'm late but I'm glad you got through it <3. I went through an HIV scare for about 3 months and I got tested twice during those months and came out negative. But I convinced myself that I lowkey had it and my body was creating the symptoms and they lasted all those 3 months. But finally I came to peace and became a bit more relaxed with the whole situation and I assured myself I would be fine and that I'm negative. Glad to hear about other people who got through dark times in their life and are overcoming the challenges. <3 You're very strong and brave for having gone through all that

I've definitely been there before sis... :stretcher: This one time I gave this guy head in his car and he was so rough the blood vessels around my eyes popped. :stretcher: I was CONVINCED I'd somehow developed the symptoms for HIV in like five minutes and totally began planning how to tell my parents I was dying... :shocked: Our minds can have us believing in some crazy things! ;) 

• YAAASSS 2

14 hours ago, MoonlightBby said:

Thank you boo! I'm glad to hear you're alright! You're very strong too, It must've been very difficult to convince yourself you're alright. & Don't worry darling, you aren't late at all! I'm glad you're okay now, keep shining your moonlight<3

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/19/2017 at 11:28 PM, hounderawr said:

i didn't know gays could get clamidya, learn something new everyday. (i only vaugly know what it is though) i mean sex is sex i guess susseptible to everything.

I'm glad I could teach you something! Gays can get everything btw

• 2 months later...

Oooh shit! Hella has happened! In trying to meet Rene for his present he kept delaying! I've had moments where I wanted to leave him but it became really prominent these past two months. So, he said he was called in for work, no biggie. The second planned meeting he also had work ok kind of sus but I brush it off. Eventually I felt he was cold & I couldn't deal with his bull anymore. He said he wanted me to not get sick, cause he got sick, & he was making excuses to not see me. On top of that, he has become a druggie! I don't need that in my life after trying to avoid that for the past 2 years!! So, I gave him his CHRISTMAS present on January 22nd. He loved it, & I was glad. Behind his back, I was planning to leave him as well. I knew though, if I had that present he wouldn't leave my mind & I was not about to throw that shit away. So, I think last week I dropped his ass, he was ignoring me, & being avoidant. I'm happier than ever I dropped him from my life, I don't need him to be happy! Nor do I need him for drugs or friendship. I have better friends than him & he's a lowlife. I deserve better. I'm glad Rene is out of my life for good. :yaskween::sassy:

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/11/2018 at 5:37 PM, SkullPop said:

Oooh shit! Hella has happened! In trying to meet Rene for his present he kept delaying! I've had moments where I wanted to leave him but it became really prominent these past two months. So, he said he was called in for work, no biggie. The second planned meeting he also had work ok kind of sus but I brush it off. Eventually I felt he was cold & I couldn't deal with his bull anymore. He said he wanted me to not get sick, cause he got sick, & he was making excuses to not see me. On top of that, he has become a druggie! I don't need that in my life after trying to avoid that for the past 2 years!! So, I gave him his CHRISTMAS present on January 22nd. He loved it, & I was glad. Behind his back, I was planning to leave him as well. I knew though, if I had that present he wouldn't leave my mind & I was not about to throw that shit away. So, I think last week I dropped his ass, he was ignoring me, & being avoidant. I'm happier than ever I dropped him from my life, I don't need him to be happy! Nor do I need him for drugs or friendship. I have better friends than him & he's a lowlife. I deserve better. I'm glad Rene is out of my life for good. :yaskween::sassy:

I didn't even know you were dating someone! :orly: But from the sounds of it it seems as though he wasn't respecting you or your time, and possibly headed down a dark path you really don't wanna be a part of. I'm proud of you for putting yourself first. <3 

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2018 at 9:21 AM, Countess said:

I didn't even know you were dating someone! :orly: But from the sounds of it it seems as though he wasn't respecting you or your time, and possibly headed down a dark path you really don't wanna be a part of. I'm proud of you for putting yourself first. <3 

I was crushing on him but we wouldn't have ever meshed! We were just friends! & Thank you! At first it was really hard but it was for the best!:sassy:

• YAAASSS 1