Help Choose PHF Banners

Tweener

fbshare.png.df5146a492469d9f889bac9b3e52

Hi guys!

I have discussed with @Countess a possibility of replacing some of our banners, but we need your help.

If you have any cool banners you would like us to add, submit them in this thread. Bear in mind that these can't be banners of one particular artist. We don't want to make bazillion banners of each artist. It would only lead to more and more requests which would be troublesome.

However, I was thinking of some cool artist collages. (No Halsey or Melanie, please.... :yuck: )

This is a request to all of you, but I am personally rooting for @Zach, @kallumlavigne, or @Woodcrest who are our top graphic designers here to come up with something cool ;) 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Zach said:

What are the dimensions?

Tbh the dimensions are a little hard to accurately say because they change a lot depending on what device you use! You can see by slowly minimising your window that they have to bend around a bunch of different styles. But for the most part, I would aim for what @Fetish said. ;) Backgrounds also automatically repeat so you can always put some blank space or something around them if you want to blend each edge into each other more!

I think a collage including Britney/Miley/Selena/Gaga/Katy/Madonna/Rihanna and maybe Demi, Xtina, Ariana, P!nk and Beyonce would be perfect because they are relevant. I wouldn't go for flops who ruin their careers like Bebe or one hit wonders like Dua.

3 minutes ago, Tweener said:

I think a collage including Britney/Miley/Selena/Gaga/Katy/Madonna/Rihanna and maybe Demi, Xtina, Ariana, P!nk and Beyonce would be perfect because they are relevant. I wouldn't go for flops who ruin their careers like Bebe or one hit wonders like Dua.

Oh! Kesha and Taylor would be good too

1 hour ago, Tweener said:

Ironically, the flops are most popular here on PHF vs. any other popular music forum.  :cackle: The power of the Music Trading Thread.

1 hour ago, SuccessfulFlop said:

Ironically, the flops are most popular here on PHF vs. any other popular music forum.  :cackle: The power of the Music Trading Thread.

Yeah. But making a new banner everytime a flop flops would be troublesome :cackle:

5 hours ago, Tweener said:

I think a collage including Britney/Miley/Selena/Gaga/KESHA/Madonna/Rihanna and maybe Demi, Xtina, Ariana, P!nk and Beyonce would be perfect because they are relevant. I wouldn't go for flops who ruin their careers like Bebe or one hit wonders like Dua.

I fixed your tragic your mess.

Archived