Daniel Craigs Confirms Reprise of James Bond for Next "007" Film

I don't get it...Why are they still asking him to play this role when he's publicly said he'd rather slit his wrists than star in another James Bond film? :idkher: Why not give the role to someone who actually wants it and who'll try and put in some effort? Maybe then they could take the money they were gonna give Craig and put it towards a better script because the last film was boring af. :hottie:

Honestly I'm sick of the hyper-masculine brutalised James Bond, I want the cheesy and charming James Bond from last century back. Give us Benedict Cumberbatch or Tom Hiddleston instead please.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, hounderawr said:

Oh I agree, I liked it but I did find it a bit bland.. The older ones are good, I'm in the middle of watching them 

The older ones are iconic! :yaskween: How can you beat someone with a name like Pussy Galore? I love that they were dramatic and epic but still fun and self-deprecating, I find the new ones way too serious. <3

4 hours ago, hounderawr said:

No I agree, it's a good story line but not for James Bond, I always thought of James Bond with Aston Martin, girls, and just like a fun spy nothing serious

I completely agree with you! I would like them more if they were unconnected from the James Bond franchise. At this point they should just rebrand Kingsman as the new James Bond and be done with it. :cackle: 

15 minutes ago, Countess said:

I completely agree with you! I would like them more if they were unconnected from the James Bond franchise. At this point they should just rebrand Kingsman as the new James Bond and be done with it. :cackle: 

I agree! Although I haven't seen Kingsman but I've heard it's quite good not sure if it is or not. I think if they did like old school James Bond but with Daniel Craig and newer stuff it'd be good, the last one was Die Another Day (And Madonna did the intro song!) that was sort of 'cheesy', but even that one doesn't compare. I wana have a James Bond marathon tomorrow now, haha.

On 8/19/2017 at 1:34 AM, hounderawr said:

I agree! Although I haven't seen Kingsman but I've heard it's quite good not sure if it is or not. I think if they did like old school James Bond but with Daniel Craig and newer stuff it'd be good, the last one was Die Another Day (And Madonna did the intro song!) that was sort of 'cheesy', but even that one doesn't compare. I wana have a James Bond marathon tomorrow now, haha.

Tbh, I didn't like Kingsman that much but it definitely recaptured that era of the fun old James Bond spy capers. I thought The Night Manager also did a pretty good job at that although it was still maybe a little too serious. I agree with you, I really hope they take it in that direction for this one! :( 

19 hours ago, dangerousmixers said:

He's only doing it for the money which is knoby, should've gave it to someone who actually wants the role.

There's a pool of actors who would happily take that step into Hollywood.

200.gif 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, dangerousmixers said:

He's only doing it for the money which is knoby, should've gave it to someone who actually wants the role.

oh I agree, there's quite a few people who'd make a good James Bond and as much as I crush on Daniel Craig (he's a major crush of mine)

Spoiler

JjPBtyS.jpg

I was also googling information on it, from this website http://ewn.co.za/2017/08/19/daniel-craig-wants-indie-bond-theme 

An insider told the Daily Star newspaper: "Daniel is a big music fan and loves Car Seat Headrest. Part of signing on for more Bond was more involvement in all aspects of production, including the theme song.

I'm curious to see who will do the next theme song, according to that website he's going to have a say. I hope it's not indy though I hate indy films.

He's also due to do less stunts, I prefer when celebs do they're own stunts its more realistic. Angelina Jolie did all her own stunts in Tomb Raider and both movies turned out amazing (although the first was the best) http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/daniel-craig-promises-cut-back-11015923

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2017 at 1:44 AM, hounderawr said:

oh I agree, there's quite a few people who'd make a good James Bond and as much as I crush on Daniel Craig (he's a major crush of mine)

Hide contents

JjPBtyS.jpg

I was also googling information on it, from this website http://ewn.co.za/2017/08/19/daniel-craig-wants-indie-bond-theme 

I'm curious to see who will do the next theme song, according to that website he's going to have a say. I hope it's not indy though I hate indy films.

He's also due to do less stunts, I prefer when celebs do they're own stunts its more realistic. Angelina Jolie did all her own stunts in Tomb Raider and both movies turned out amazing (although the first was the best) http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/daniel-craig-promises-cut-back-11015923

Still waiting for the Gaga x Elton theme song... :fishie: That duet would have been so iconic!