Lady Gaga Kicks Off Joanne World Tour

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2017 at 3:40 PM, dangerousmixers said:

Poor Gaga... :'( I truly believe she's the most genuinely caring person in pop music when it comes to her fans, to the point where it's actually unhealthy. She works herself too hard and worries so much about disappointing people that she makes herself sick. Just do you Gaga, your fans love you no matter what! <3 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2017 at 2:26 AM, Cypher said:

I understand if her fans are frustrated, but they have to realize that she probably spent the entire morning arguing with her doctor to let her perform.

I agree with you 100%, although it does suck for people who bought tickets to Rock In Rio just to see her perform. :( Especially because she hasn't toured South America for like three eras.

1 hour ago, dangerousmixers said:

European leg has been postponed

My heart aches for her during this because I'm sure this wasn't a situation taken lightly, she must be in a real lot of pain for her having to do this </3

It sucks that it's happened, but I have to say I'm super glad that it's just a postponement and not an entire cancellation. <3 I don't think I could live with another Born This Way Ball situation! Although is it bad that I feel this may just be promo for her documentary? :stretcher: 

12 minutes ago, Countess said:

I agree with you 100%, although it does suck for people who bought tickets to Rock In Rio just to see her perform. :( Especially because she hasn't toured South America for like three eras.

It sucks that it's happened, but I have to say I'm super glad that it's just a postponement and not an entire cancellation. <3 I don't think I could live with another Born This Way Ball situation! Although is it bad that I feel this may just be promo for her documentary? :stretcher: 

I haven't seen her mention the documentary apart from one tweet during all this so I don't think that's the case.

I doubt she'd postpone a whole leg of a tour up until the end of October for a documentary that drops this week as well.

2 hours ago, lightyears said:

lmao i don't think so. I have lots of issues with Gaga, but i truly think she cares too much about her fans to do something like this :lol: 

2 hours ago, dangerousmixers said:

I haven't seen her mention the documentary apart from one tweet during all this so I don't think that's the case.

I doubt she'd postpone a whole leg of a tour up until the end of October for a documentary that drops this week as well.

Don't get me wrong, I love Gaga. I just feel like she's very good at jumping on causes when she thinks they'll get her some publicity even if they're not directly affecting her. Like when it's cool to not wear fur so she doesn't wear fur until one day she does, or when she starts talking about rape non-stop because Kesha's getting a little promo from it and she wants in. :stretcher: She hasn't even brought up chronic pain until maybe a month ago and that's even with the entire artRave tour being completed which was an international show...I just think the timing's a little too convenient personally but that's just me. :P 

On 9/19/2017 at 7:16 AM, jaycoolguy said:

Was ment to go see her on the 11th of october at the 02 just hope it don't get cancelled me and my partner been looking forward to this for weeks !!! do wish her a speedy recovery <3 

I'm sure it wouldn't be cancelled after already being postponed once! Don't worry, I'm sure once she's done promoing this documentary the dates will be rescheduled pretty quick. ;)