Celebrity Big Brother UK (Season 20)

Main Pop Girl

nintchdbpict000339966522.jpg?strip=all&q

The full list of Celebrity Big Brother contestants has been released by The Sun Online, although it's so far unconfirmed by TV execs.

The full list of contestants is as follows:

• Sarah Harding
  • Shaun Williamson
  • Jemma Lucy
  • Derek Acorah
  • Amelia Lily
  • Paul Danan
  • Jordan Davies
  • Helen Lederer
  • Brandi Glanville
  • Chad Johnson
  • Trisha Paytas
  • Sam Thompson
  • Marissa Jade
  • Sandi Bogle 
  • Rosanna Davison

Real Housewive Dawn Ward was initially named among the housemates. However, The Sun exclusively revealed that the Real Housewives of Cheshire star had pulled out just a day before launch night, throwing the show into chaos.

I cannot tell you guys how excited I am for this mess... :stretcher: I love watching this show even when it's complete nobodies (or worse, Frankie Grande) in the house but this time there's people I actually know in there! Brandi is bound to be good for some drama, poor Sarah will hopefully revive some of her career, and Amelia's career will just be going further and further downhill and I can't wait to see it. :cackle:

But most of all I'm excited about my baby Trisha Paytas! :fishie: I feel like such a proud mum watching her grow on YouTube and now taking over the reality TV world. If we don't get at least one mental breakdown from her I'll feel completely robbed.

• YAAASSS 1

OMG i'm so excited for this! :fishie: Watch Amelia Lily getting out of the show and recording her 3rd shelved album. :yaskween: I'm excited about Sarah Harding, she was always my least favorite GA, but i'm here to get to know her outside the group. They should've called one of the ex Sugababes though, i'm sure Amelle, Jade or especially Keisha would make a great addition to the cast.

34 minutes ago, lightyears said:

OMG i'm so excited for this! :fishie: Watch Amelia Lily getting out of the show and recording her 3rd shelved album. :yaskween: I'm excited about Sarah Harding, she was always my least favorite GA, but i'm here to get to know her outside the group. They should've called one of the ex Sugababes though, i'm sure Amelle, Jade or especially Keisha would make a great addition to the cast.

Ameeria Yuri will have ha career comeback after this show, just you wait! She can finally quit that job at Bob's Diner and turn into a C-list reality star forever! :yaskween: A Sugababe would have been a great idea, otherwise I'm sure there's a Saturday or five running around without a job who would have been glad for the paycheque. :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 1

If Amelia doesn't make use of that promo and doesn't release the first single for her debut album, I will be laughing so hard. I am sure she won't leave the house too soon because this one psycho fan will be sending tons of messages to keep her there even tho it's all rigged :cackle:

It will be fun to watch Amelia and her fan losing money and going downhill. I am here for that :yaskween:

• YAAASSS 2

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS SERIES! :yaskween::yaskween::yaskween: Four iconic blondes in there already, this is going to be amazing!

Sarah seemed so cute going in and I can definitely see her being a fan favourite, she has a likeable personality. Trisha was getting booed when she first went in but after she talked almost straight to the audience they were cheering for her, she totally turned them around! :fishie: And Amelia seemed cute as well, I can see her going for. Brandi will be fun for some drama as well...Give it a week and these bitches are gonna be at each others throats so hard. :cackle: 

Here's episode 1, this channel should upload things everyday so you can subscribe if you wanna keep updated. They already have the first episode, 'Live From The House' and the after-show up there now. ;)