American Horror Story: Cult

Main Pop Girl

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2017 at 1:29 PM, victorxcx said:

The last season had an awful first episode and then it went GREAT, until like half of it when it became a hot mess. Ryan is really horrible at making sense of his stories, which is a shame because the concept of the season was really good.

Thats basically my opinion too. The whole going forward and backward in time was just confusing as fuck and not really necessary. I have to admit that I got lost at some points. But it was the best season is a while. From the 3rd until now, I barely watched the show... I'm just annoyed by all the gore shit that is just too much even for AHS

1 hour ago, jlnsgr said:

Thats basically my opinion too. The whole going forward and backward in time was just confusing as fuck and not really necessary. I have to admit that I got lost at some points. But it was the best season is a while. From the 3rd until now, I barely watched the show... I'm just annoyed by all the gore shit that is just too much even for AHS

In the first half i was so excited to watch the new episodes but then it got so annoying. You didn't like Roanoke tho? I guess that since Asylum that was my favorite season.

50 minutes ago, victorxcx said:

In the first half i was so excited to watch the new episodes but then it got so annoying. You didn't like Roanoke tho? I guess that since Asylum that was my favorite season.

I have to be honest: after the only two episodes of Hotel that I've watched, Cult was the first season I watched :mo:

On 27/11/2017 at 11:29 PM, victorxcx said:

The last season had an awful first episode and then it went GREAT, until like half of it when it became a hot mess. Ryan is really horrible at making sense of his stories, which is a shame because the concept of the season was really good.

I agree with you 100%! His concepts are always top notch but his execution is messy as hell...What he really needs is someone who can take all of his ideas and form a consistent season out of them. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...