American Horror Story: Cult

Main Pop Girl

I gotta rewatch Roanoke, I don't think I watched the end few episodes so I'll just rewatch the whole thing get myself ready for the new season. Each season is either love or hate I think, some you have to get into a few episodes before you understand it like that twist in Roanoke made it really bloody good.

• Like 1

I started watching AHS a few weeks ago (on Freak Show so far) and honestly, I love it so much.

I do admit it does drop as the seasons go by (and knowing Jessica Lange isn't in it anymore breaks my heart)

But hopefully, this season will be good as it does look promising (and I love the anonymity on each season plotlines)

On 8/22/2017 at 2:06 AM, Tweener said:

I AM EXCITED

The opening credits are always the best part of the show tbqh. :cackle: So I won't get my hopes up based on these. But they do look good!

9 hours ago, Tweener said:

I agree with this account

Tbh, I'm not really a fan of creepy clowns so Idk if I'm gonna like this. :/ But I AM here for Sarah Paulson taking on a lead role and slaying it like she always does, I'm gonna watch this just for her! <3 

• YAAASSS 1

On 20/08/2017 at 3:05 AM, dangerousmixers said:

(and knowing Jessica Lange isn't in it anymore breaks my heart)

oh I agree there. i wonder why she decided she didn't want to do it anymore, she was amazing in the 2nd season (the mental institution)

9 hours ago, Tweener said:

I agree with this account

Oh wow! they released a trailer? last year they didn't even give out a name till it aired on TV. they released clues and one of them was the only real one, although this season looks bloody amazing. it also has lesbians in it "don't tell your mums I got you this", can't wait! has it got an official date yet?

3 minutes ago, Countess said:

Tbh, I'm not really a fan of creepy clowns so Idk if I'm gonna like this. :/ But I AM here for Sarah Paulson taking on a lead role and slaying it like she always does, I'm gonna watch this just for her! <3 

oh no me either, I hate clowns actually. Sarah Paulson makes AHS, if she's not in them then it'll alll go downhill. I feel like it won't be all election based, cos that'd be boring and not everyone is interested in politics.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was having kind of a hard time to like any of the characters, but at this second episode i realized that i'm starting to like Sarah's character. Why every single one of her roles suffers so much tho? :cackle: The last week episode was extremely predictable, but i was really entertained and wishing it wouldn't end so soon! Now i can say i'm excited for the season.

On 9/12/2017 at 6:59 AM, lightyears said:

So... Am i the only one who didn't like the first episode at all? Sarah and Evan acting was on point tho as usual :hail: 

I've only watched the first episode so far and I found it super lacklustre... :idkher: I do agree with you about Sarah and Evan slaying their roles but I found the plot confusing and disjointed. I'm really hoping for a big twist because this show is stale to me already. :( 

52 minutes ago, Countess said:

I've only watched the first episode so far and I found it super lacklustre... :idkher: I do agree with you about Sarah and Evan slaying their roles but I found the plot confusing and disjointed. I'm really hoping for a big twist because this show is stale to me already. :( 

Yeah I know, but it was a bit like that last year and then it sort of all just came together by the 5th episode. 

They generally are confusing to me anyways and then it just makes sense one episode. 

• Like 1