American Horror Story: Cult

Main Pop Girl

ahc-cult-poster-20007970.jpg

The new season of AHS has been officially confirmed as Cult! Tbh, it's kind of a basic premise for a season and they'll have a lot to live up to after last year. But I have high hopes!

We also had some info revealed on Ryan Murphy's Twitter. I'll update with more info as we get it!

• Premiering on September 5th.
  • There will be 11 episodes.
  • Frances Conroy, Mare Winningham, Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson and some others will all be returning.
  • It's set in Michigan.
  • YAAASSS 1

9 hours ago, Tweener said:

The last one was good tbh. and 3? Coven was tragic.

Agreed, the last season was the best one they've made since Murder House! It actually had an original concept and unlike Coven it seemed to hang together well and was actually planned out. I hope they can match it with this one. ;)

4 hours ago, Countess said:

Agreed, the last season was the best one they've made since Murder House! It actually had an original concept and unlike Coven it seemed to hang together well and was actually planned out. I hope they can match it with this one. ;)

Asylum was the scariest season so far. And my fave ;) 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ohboi said:

Here for it. And I just read a theory that this season could be about a cult based on the character of Twisty (the clown from season 4). I doubt it but that would explain all the clowns in the promo videos! :)

I think this plot was actually confirmed by the creator of the show, theres been a lot of talk amongst fans about the twisty theory and its just being accepted as true by everyone. 

• YAAASSS 1

11 minutes ago, ohboi said:

Here for it. And I just read a theory that this season could be about a cult based on the character of Twisty (the clown from season 4). I doubt it but that would explain all the clowns in the promo videos! :)

Definitely here for that, I'm patiently waiting for a promo with footage

• YAAASSS 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/07/2017 at 7:47 AM, Countess said:

and they'll have a lot to live up to after last year.

Yeah! When I first started watching last years I was like well this is a bit eh, and then the twist (won't say for spoilers) and it got really good. I've seen all apart from 4, I thought that one was a bit eh, maybe I should give it another go apparently it has Matt Bomer in it.

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, hounderawr said:

Yeah! When I first started watching last years I was like well this is a bit eh, and then the twist (won't say for spoilers) and it got really good. I've seen all apart from 4, I thought that one was a bit eh, maybe I should give it another go apparently it has Matt Bomer in it.

I think he's a one and done episode for Freakshow, I could be wrong it could be two lol