Hi, I'm new around here.

marcsuxx

Hi everyone, 

I'm new around here. I recently just started using forums as a way to communicate with people and get access to albums early. I personally despise when an artists album leaks and his/her fans are so cruel and keep the music to themselves. In my opinion, If you're going to get something early, share it with the world or shut up and keep it to yourself. Otherwise it's just going to get messy. Any who, I'm always happy to help find a new album. If anyone ever needs my help just send me a PM. 

23 minutes ago, marcsuxx said:

Hi everyone, 

I'm new around here. I recently just started using forums as a way to communicate with people and get access to albums early. I personally despise when an artists album leaks and his/her fans are so cruel and keep the music to themselves. In my opinion, If you're going to get something early, share it with the world or shut up and keep it to yourself. Otherwise it's just going to get messy. Any who, I'm always happy to help find a new album. If anyone ever needs my help just send me a PM. 

welcome! 

enjoy your time here ;) 

3 hours ago, marcsuxx said:

Hi everyone, 

Damn.  Tell us how you really feel next time.  And don't hold nothing back.  I like a person who is direct and to the point. Especially right out the gate. 

Welcome to the forum.  I think you will enjoy it. 

• 4 months later...
On 1-6-2017 at 4:09 AM, marcsuxx said:

Hi everyone, 

Yeah let's ruin an artist's project where labels invested tons of money in it, it just because some people got it early. Idiot. There will always be people that get it early, no need to jeopardise someone's career just you need something exclusive.

On 2017-06-01 at 4:09 AM, marcsuxx said:

Hi everyone, 

hi hunny xx

2 minutes ago, Feather said:

Yeah let's ruin an artist's project where labels invested tons of money in it, it just because some people got it early. Idiot. There will always be people that get it early, no need to jeopardise someone's career just you need something exclusive.

like with anti, it leaked and thats why the sales first week were so low 

TBH I think leaks are normal these days. Back in early 2000 labels leaked songs on purpose, but now that everyone's independent they don't. But then again, if you're a fan of someone you want to hear the album as soon as you can, and you're not gonna wreck your idol's plans and leak it in public. These days they find the leaker super easily anyway. I'm all for sharing with HC fans but not outside that circle.

Archived