What Scrapped track Are You Still Dying To Hear?

Lovegoes

Anything by Hilary Duff and Avril Lavigne as they NEVER leak. I'd be overjoyed if Hilary's Disney Mobile songs leaked and of course the original Material Girls trailer version to Happy!! Also obviously anything by Alexz Johnson that has yet to surface is always welcome in my book but I'm doubtful anything will come out anymore (unofficially that is).

• YAAASSS 1

• 9 months later...
On 6/18/2017 at 9:54 AM, Ruthless Love said:
  • Original Doll by Britney Spears
  • Alexz Johnson's Capitol/EMI album
  • Cheryl's initial work for her fifth studio album
  • Dignity 2.0 by Hilary Duff
  • ARTPOP Act II by Lady Gaga
  • Britney Spears' cut of "Graffiti My Soul"

“Dignity 2.0” ugh I flipping wish this would’ve happened. Dignity was such a great album. I’m sad BIBO didn’t do better because it really wasn’t bad. 

It's really sad to me that Hilary or Avril have no leaks to them. Gaga recently had a huge random leak fest and I'm over here wishing something of my favs would come out. You lucky Gaga fans, you. Someone give me a Hilary and Avril leak fest, please! xD

• Like 4

i'd kill for these songs to leak.

20 hours ago, shout87 said:

It's really sad to me that Hilary or Avril have no leaks to them. Gaga recently had a huge random leak fest and I'm over here wishing something of my favs would come out. You lucky Gaga fans, you. Someone give me a Hilary and Avril leak fest, please! xD

god, could you imagine a major Hilary leak? even if it was just like two songs.. ugh.