Ella Henderson - Second Album

sadboy

6 hours ago, MissDarla said:

Oh wow I kind of forgot about her :o Chapter One was a good album!

It really was. I always felt Glow deserved more success as a single than it had, I loved it. I think perhaps Ghost was still overshadowing it. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2018 at 6:57 AM, SeanKevinMusic said:

She is sharing a song tonight called ‘Love You Better’

Sadly it turned out just to be a live recording of her in the studio, but the fact that she's still actively working on music gives me some hope we'll hear more from her soon!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I was on my phone at work today and Her audition video popped up from when she was on the X Factor 2012.  Hard to believe she was only 16 at the time.  The response she got from the Audience and the Judges was amazing.  So when I got home tonight, I started listening to some of her music I have saved on my computer.  Forgot how good of a voice she has. 

Edited by Whoknowsmehere

• 2 months later...

So as we know she has signed a new deal with Major Toms (owned by Rudimental) under Atlantic Records.

Her album is coming this year and so far was worked with Jordan Riley a lot along with other producers/writers!!

One song in particular she was wrote is with Anne-Marie, called "Don't Try to Love Me"

Here's a document with all the songs registered for #EllaAlbum2 most of them are from when she was under Syco (?)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10nhnI1yoQ1DLOCMqEbEIfd1BiX4rxnB2N3-KiBqI_Yw/edit?usp=sharing

She also has a collab with Rudimental coming out this year!

• 2 years later...