Ella Henderson - Second Album

sadboy

Ella went live on Instagram and just talked saying 'the album is coming sooner than we all think', 'it's been emotional and fun', 'i hope you all love the first single as much as i do, that song means so much to me but that's all I'm gonna say for now'

and just explained how it has been since 'Ghost' saying that she has been creating this album since after Chapter One, and starting out at 16 and getting that experience has been incredible etc...

she then went onto sing 'Five Tattoos' because she knows we have been waiting so long!

and then she posted a new promo picture!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

MORE TITLES:

Stupid Things

Paperback Love

The Faith

Ugly

Let's Go Home Together (with James Arthur)

Away With The Fairies

Beauty Queen

Bluebird

Breeze

Crazy Monday's

Cute Ways

Earbashing

Everyday Was A Sunday

Hey Baby

It's Time for Me

Jealousy Town

No One Does It Better

One Drop

Perfect

Swalk

Toys In The Attic

10 Outta 10

• 3 months later...

landscape-1519550154-ella-henderson.jpg

Former X Factor star Ella Henderson is no longer signed to Simon Cowell's Syco record label.

Ella, who appeared on the ITV reality series in 2012 when she was just sixteen, was signed to Syco after finishing sixth on the show, and quickly went on to release a number one single, 'Ghost'.

Her debut track sold 1.2 million singles in the UK, and her debut album Chapter One went on to reach the top of the UK album charts.

But that was back in 2014, and since then, Ella has yet to release a second album or see a single hit the same smash-hit status as 'Ghost' and now it's been confirmed that she's no longer working with record label Syco to make that happen.

"Syco and Ella Henderson are parting company," Syco told Digital Spy in a statement. "We wish Ella all the best for the future and thank her for her hugely successful contribution over the years."

Digital Spy understands that the decision to part ways followed after it was felt that a change of direction was needed for everyone after the gap between the release of the first album and Ella's as-yet unreleased follow-up.

Glad she managed to escape that shit hole, from what I have heard of her she is really good and much like a lot of the artists who have been signed to Syco, they're let down by such an ugly team who take the complete piss so much with their career which is why a lot of them have parted ways.
If only the rest of them could do that just like Victor said, then that'd be amazing.

I feel bad for Ella, she has spent years recording and they were literally just about to release a single from her (a print interview was released a month or so ago saying her new single was coming next month) and then nothing, they drop her. 

I hope she hasn't lost all her material she recorded. 

Hopefully in the long term it pays off, as Syco really are shit. 

• Pissed 1

Sorry haven't been able to update this, thanks for posting.

I didn't want to believe it as you all know she is my favorite artist. But i have to see it as a new beginning. They really did her wrong.

She has a publishing deal with Sony ATV so she technically owns the rights to the songs but the record label (SYCO) own the Sound Recordings. so i don't know if she will still be able to release the album on a new label or have to start again.

She hasn't been online or posted anything, she must be very upset about it all. or trying to secure a new deal. Even her post a couple of days before it happened about her cannot waiting to get back on the stage, i just can't understand it. They made a huge mistake. But look what happened to James Arthur, after he was dropped, got big again and they wanted him back.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Countess said:

Why is 'Yours' only just now popping up on my recommended videos on YouTube when I haven't listened to a song from her since 'Ghost' came out? :orly:

I literally thought it was a new song and I've been bopping to it for the past week thinking she's finally made her comeback... :yeah: 

This and Mirror Man are her best songs :yaskween: You should check the latter, i can totally hear xtina doing it :fishie: 

33 minutes ago, SeanKevinMusic said:

Sorry haven't been able to update this, thanks for posting.

I didn't want to believe it as you all know she is my favorite artist. But i have to see it as a new beginning. They really did her wrong.

She has a publishing deal with Sony ATV so she technically owns the rights to the songs but the record label (SYCO) own the Sound Recordings. so i don't know if she will still be able to release the album on a new label or have to start again.

She hasn't been online or posted anything, she must be very upset about it all. or trying to secure a new deal. Even her post a couple of days before it happened about her cannot waiting to get back on the stage, i just can't understand it. They made a huge mistake. But look what happened to James Arthur, after he was dropped, got big again and they wanted him back.

It's honestly the best thing that'll happen to her, Syco are a shit show and treat their artists like dirt on a shoe and use them for money to push new flops they're trying to make into a thing.
She hasn't released much recently despite wanting to meaning it's been something behind the scenes stopping her which is more than likely her label which is why she left.

If only Little Mix could do the same as well as every other artist on their label then that'd be amazing. Despise Syco big time