Steam

Capsule

On 5/13/2017 at 8:50 AM, Countess said:

I used to play the Portal games and Amnesia: Dark Descent on there but I haven't used it for a while! I remember I downloaded a bunch of games during one of their sales but I've never come back to them. :/ What games do you play on there?

The main games I've been playing recently are Town of Salem, Uno, Golf It, and Golf With Your Friends, but I wanna get into Garry's Mod and I wanna get Tabletop Simulator so I can play Cards Against Humanity and other card games like that in one spot. I have a bunch of other random free games downloaded, but I haven't played them yet bc I don't know where to start lmao.

I'm not super great at games so I like the more casual/multiplayer/strategy kind of games so it's less pressure to be good :cackle: But I'm willing to give anything a shot if you'll play with me!

2 minutes ago, Velvet Ghost said:

You should play Subnautica! I'm terrible at it, but it's fun lmao.

It looks interesting from the videos in the store! I get paid on Friday, so I'll pick it up and we can play together! :) You should get some of the games I mentioned above! They're all pretty casual, mostly use either luck or mental ability. I don't tend to play too much of stuff that requires a lot of actual skill in gaming :cackle: I just got Tabletop Simulator today if that interestes you at all, we can play a bunch of card games/tabletop games/etc.

• YAAASSS 1

8 minutes ago, Capsule said:

It looks interesting from the videos in the store! I get paid on Friday, so I'll pick it up and we can play together! :) You should get some of the games I mentioned above! They're all pretty casual, mostly use either luck or mental ability. I don't tend to play too much of stuff that requires a lot of actual skill in gaming :cackle: I just got Tabletop Simulator today if that interestes you at all, we can play a bunch of card games/tabletop games/etc.

I'll message you my steam name once I get on my laptop! I don't remember it ?

• YAAASSS 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/15/2017 at 9:29 AM, Capsule said:

The main games I've been playing recently are Town of Salem, Uno, Golf It, and Golf With Your Friends, but I wanna get into Garry's Mod and I wanna get Tabletop Simulator so I can play Cards Against Humanity and other card games like that in one spot. I have a bunch of other random free games downloaded, but I haven't played them yet bc I don't know where to start lmao.

I'm not super great at games so I like the more casual/multiplayer/strategy kind of games so it's less pressure to be good :cackle: But I'm willing to give anything a shot if you'll play with me!

Yasss! :hail: Would you be interested in playing Cards of Humanity online some time? I know there's a website where you can put together a group, add some expansion packs and all play together. ;) 

• YAAASSS 1

29 minutes ago, Countess said:

Yasss! :hail: Would you be interested in playing Cards of Humanity online some time? I know there's a website where you can put together a group, add some expansion packs and all play together. ;) 

Yesssss! I do that with friends of mine while one streams on Twitch all the time! I'm so down!

On 6/24/2017 at 1:44 AM, Capsule said:

Yesssss! I do that with friends of mine while one streams on Twitch all the time! I'm so down!

Yas! :hail: What time of the day is generally good for you? I feel like we're on such different time zones that it will be hard to make it work but I wanna try. :stretcher: Do you have Skype?

• YAAASSS 1

10 hours ago, Countess said:

Yas! :hail: What time of the day is generally good for you? I feel like we're on such different time zones that it will be hard to make it work but I wanna try. :stretcher: Do you have Skype?

I do have Skype, but I'm not on it often~ my username is epicnesss

My schedule is always random because I work retail, and specifically recently since I'm training to be a manager and I'm working more than normal until training is over. I live in the EST time zone, or I guess it's currently EDT??? idfk how time zones/daylight savings work i'm stupid sdgdsgsd. but ya east coast USA. you can always just PM me when you wanna play! i don't post much because I'm a flop but I do check here daily! And also, you can tweet/dm me @fkatravy if you're worried I won't see it in time! I'll try to keep Skype open in the background just in case :P

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/27/2017 at 12:53 PM, Capsule said:

I do have Skype, but I'm not on it often~ my username is epicnesss

My schedule is always random because I work retail, and specifically recently since I'm training to be a manager and I'm working more than normal until training is over. I live in the EST time zone, or I guess it's currently EDT??? idfk how time zones/daylight savings work i'm stupid sdgdsgsd. but ya east coast USA. you can always just PM me when you wanna play! i don't post much because I'm a flop but I do check here daily! And also, you can tweet/dm me @fkatravy if you're worried I won't see it in time! I'll try to keep Skype open in the background just in case :P

We still haven't done this... :yeah: 

On 12/1/2017 at 2:03 AM, jlnsgr said:

Portal and Half Life2 are the shit <3

I've never played Half Life but my dad used to be obsessed with it! :stretcher: He would play it every night for hours, which is probably why I never got into it... :cackle: