Mini Viva appreciation thread

4 hours ago, coolaideonfire said:

Love them so much! I wish they had more success and caught on a bit more, they really had a lot of potential and fit in well with how pop was in the UK at the time.

Does anyone have any unreleased tracks or demos?

All I've heard are the songs that were on their album sampler. Apparently there are more that have been scribbled to Last.fm but I don't think they've leaked yet.

• YAAASSS 1

"One Touch" is such a perfect pop song. It definitely holds its own against Girls Aloud's best material. It's such a shame that we never really got a full album of post-2010 Xenomania stuff, because they seemed to be in such a great zone then. It's too bad they struggled so much to get any of their in-house artists off the ground. 

• YAAASSS 1

9 minutes ago, WarmBlood said:

"One Touch" is such a perfect pop song. It definitely holds its own against Girls Aloud's best material. It's such a shame that we never really got a full album of post-2010 Xenomania stuff, because they seemed to be in such a great zone then. It's too bad they struggled so much to get any of their in-house artists off the ground. 

I wish I could get access to Xenomania's servers. Imagine how many great unreleased albums they have on there!

• YAAASSS 1

20 minutes ago, britneyspearsfeatmadonna said:

I wish I could get access to Xenomania's servers. Imagine how many great unreleased albums they have on there!

Spoiler: It's just 40 alternate versions of "Love Machine" with Cheryl's unprocessed vocals. 

Seriously, though, a massive Xenomania purge would hold me over until 2030! Brian Higgins is gonna have to pay the bills at some point, right? 

• YAAASSS 3

Agreed i wish they put out an album same with Girls Cant Catch i miss the days when uk pop girl groups were coming out of the woodwork.. 

i only have these songs of them 

1. Left My Heart In Tokyo
2. One Touch
3. I'm Hooked
4. I Wish...
5. Here 2 Party
6. Emotions Of Love
7. Bedroom viber
8. What you Feel

were there any more?  maybe i can harass Britt love to leak the songs lol jk :cackle:

5 minutes ago, lovelyjosslyn said:

Agreed i wish they put out an album same with Girls Cant Catch i miss the days when uk pop girl groups were coming out of the woodwork.. 

i only have these songs of them 

1. Left My Heart In Tokyo
2. One Touch
3. I'm Hooked
4. I Wish...
5. Here 2 Party
6. Emotions Of Love
7. Bedroom viber
8. What you Feel

were there any more?  maybe i can harass Britt love to leak the songs lol jk :cackle:

Could you share Here 2 Party with us? :) I have like 13-15 GCC tracks, in case anyone wants it i can search for it on my files

• YAAASSS 1

1 minute ago, lightyears said:

Could you share Here 2 Party with us? :) I have like 13-15 GCC tracks, in case anyone wants it i can search for it on my files

yeah! here you go! http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/uJBNqQnr/file.html

i have Britt loves solo stuff if anyone wants it lol sound cloud rips before she took them off and went into hiding after she failed the x factor  :tragic:

• YAAASSS 1