Jump to content

We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

BlackoutZone

Britney Spears - Unreleased [Masterpost]

Recommended Posts

so all this strangest love thing gave me a headache so i had to search and i've found that guy chambers worked with brian mcfadden in his solo album that was released in 2004 so probably strangest love was meant for brian but they didn't liked and gave it to britney in 2003 for itz or was actually meant for gh

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Goddess said:

so all this strangest love thing gave me a headache so i had to search and i've found that guy chambers worked with brian mcfadden in his solo album that was released in 2004 so probably strangest love was meant for brian but they didn't liked and gave it to britney in 2003 for itz or was actually meant for gh

This is super interesting, thank you so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I'm not wrong, the Out From Under demo by Shelly Peiken was actually from before Joanna even recorded it, so technically it's a demo and not a cover. It would make sense since Shelly Peiken is the original writer of the song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tweener said:

Does anyone have Over To You Now in i+ or flac?

 

The version I have is in m4a @327kbps.  If that is good enough for you, I would be happy to upload it.  I also have an alternative version of this song in the same format.  Let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

The version I have is in m4a @327kbps.  If that is good enough for you, I would be happy to upload it.  I also have an alternative version of this song in the same format.  Let me know.

sure! hahah

thank you <3  You are always so helpful

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tweener said:

sure! hahah

thank you <3  You are always so helpful

Thank you for the kind words.  If I find it in a higher quality, I will be sure to let you know.

 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Thank you for the kind words.  If I find it in a higher quality, I will be sure to let you know.

 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

it's sadly the same quality. just the file is upscaled. but thank you anyway <3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2018 at 6:15 PM, Tweener said:

Does anyone have Over To You Now in i+ or flac?

 

I think I have it in ALAC lossless. If not, probably 320 kbps or i+. I'll upload it in a few hours when I'm with my computer.:) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please login or register to see this link.

 as I thought, it's in ALAC lossless, 1036 kbps. I'll attach a Spek picture of it so you can check what you're about to download :) I also have the alternative version in 324 kbps (re-encoded using iTunes though). I'll add the Spek picture to that one as well.

04 Over to You Now.m4a.png

09 Over To You Now (Alternate Vers.m4a.png

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

  • Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2018 at 2:31 PM, Tweener said:

it's sadly the same quality. just the file is upscaled. but thank you anyway <3 

Sorry about that.  I am no expert in determining the qualities.  :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8.01.2018 at 9:40 PM, Goddess said:

is

Please login or register to see this link.

real 320kbps?

It's a fanmade remaster sadly :/

On 9.01.2018 at 4:07 AM, Turn Ya Head said:

If I'm not wrong, the Out From Under demo by Shelly Peiken was actually from before Joanna even recorded it, so technically it's a demo and not a cover. It would make sense since Shelly Peiken is the original writer of the song.

I never actually read about her releasing the song so you are right I guess

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

It's super hard to believe, but nanapop99 has actually been with us for five years as of September 21st this year. They joined PHF back in 2013 when we were just a small forum with big dreams, and they've stuck by our side through a lot of changes and expansions since then. Even though they don't have the most posts out of all of the users on the forum, they always contribute something thoughtful to the conversations they join and their great reputation on the forum proves how valued their opinion is. nanapop99, thank you so much for sticking with us through thick and thin! We love you and we hope to have you around for another five years!

×