The "A Year Without Rain" link appears to be dead.  But if anyone is interested, here is another link. 

89MB

Please login or register to see this link.

Plus here is another version.

14 A Year Without Rain (Dave Aude Radio edit)

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• YAAASSS 1

Here is "16 Sad Serenade and 17 Come & Get It (DJ Laszlo Club Remix) (Bonus Tracks)"  from Stars Dance Deluxe Edition.  Not the best quality but it is what it is. 

I figured some of you may want them.

• YAAASSS 1

Thanks to everyone who's contributed to this thread! I was missing some of her Disney era things so I'm gonna check those out. ;) 

On 4/19/2017 at 1:52 AM, Alexanderrr said:

Can somebody post the i+ version of THWWIW?

Your wish is my command!

• YAAASSS 1

12 minutes ago, Countess said:

Thanks to everyone who's contributed to this thread! I was missing some of her Disney era things so I'm gonna check those out. ;) 

I second this! Thanks to the people who added on :D 

I encourage everyone to hit 100 posts though, as the one @Tweener posted is way better!

• YAAASSS 1

4 hours ago, Love said:

I second this! Thanks to the people who added on :D 

I encourage everyone to hit 100 posts though, as the one @Tweener posted is way better!

What happens at 100 posts?  Is there a magical realm here @ PHF that I get transported to on a flying carpet?  Cus that would be pretty freaking cool. 

Or is there another section that is only visible after 100 posts?  That would be pretty cool as well. 

1 minute ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

What happens at 100 posts?  Is there a magical realm here @ PHF that I get transported to on a flying carpet?  Cus that would be pretty freaking cool. 

Or is there another section that is only visible after 100 posts?  That would be pretty cool as well. 

Youll have to find out ;) 

• YAAASSS 1

Just now, Love said:

Youll have to find out ;) 

That's just plain cruel.   I have over 50 posts left to find out.  Damn.  It took me over a month to get to 49 posts.  I better get busy if I want to make it to 100 or the curiosity might drive me crazy.  :D

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

:orly::orly::orly::orly:

• YAAASSS 2

On 6/17/2017 at 4:59 PM, YoursTruly said:

I can't believe that Feel Me leaked and I never knew until very very recently and praise the gods that I found it

The hit single that never was! :hail: I hope you enjoy it!

• YAAASSS 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

• Similar Content

• By iSeeCyrus
      In honor of Miley's bday, I thought I'd leak some HM rarities...

Update, Here's some more!

- V.1 (has chorus vox)
      - V.2 (filtered out chorus vox)
      - partially filtered
      - partially filtered

Enjoy
    • By Sasparilla
      delete
    • By Ari
      I'm super bored and wanted to give myself to do, I noticed there wasn't a masterpost on Ariana on here so I thought I may as well give myself something to do
      If you use anything from here, amazing, if nobody uses anything, at least I've amused myself for however long this may take lol.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      PRE SOLO DEBUT
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      2008 Demos
      13 The Musical (2008)
      Victorious (2010 - 2013)

STUDIO ALBUMS + EPs
      Yours Truly (2013)
      Christmas Kisses [EP] (2013)
      My Everything (2014)
      The Remix (2015)
      Christmas & Chill [EP] (2015)
      Dangerous Woman (2016)
      The Best (2017)
      Sweetener (2018)
      thank u, next (2019)

SINGLES

NON SINGLE / ALUBM COLLABORATIONS

UNRELEASED 
      Unreleased Songs
      Studio Covers

LIVE 
      Live Covers
      Hairspray Live
      One Love Manchester

MUSIC VIDEOS

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

Congratulations to coolaideonfire, our Member of the Month for the month of March! coolaideonfire is one of our longest running active members and has been with us for over five years, making almost 400 posts since they joined us in January of 2014. We've loved every second of having them around and we look forward to another five years together!