VEENX

Paramore's NEW ALBUM 2017

16 minutes ago, Violetbud said:

So apparently this has leaked, and I've been reading amazing things so far, I hate to ask, but does anyone have it and wouldn't mind sharing? (I pre-ordered the album so they will get my coins, I'm just feeling extra impatient) 

Please login or register to see this link.

• YAAASSS 1

23 minutes ago, SpeedofGays said:

Please login or register to see this link.

eek! im kinda happy but :/ that sucks for them

6 hours ago, Countess said:

Is there anything on the album as good as 'Ain't It Fun'? ;) 

I don't think so, but all the songs are pretty cool. You should try "Fake Happy" :D

On 5/14/2017 at 5:49 AM, lightyears said:

I don't think so, but all the songs are pretty cool. You should try "Fake Happy" :D

I finally got around to listening to this and it's pretty good! Somehow it's giving me total Karmin vibes but that's not a bad thing in this case. :P 

• YAAASSS 1

Yeh I don't think this is as good as their self-titled but still a great album, Rose Colored Boy and Fake Happy are amaaaaazing! Such catchy choruses!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

• Similar Content

• By NeriumIndigo
      Hello all. I joined PHF about a month ago but haven't been that active and therefore, haven't introduced myself. But there's a time for everything, and here we are. I know i tagged a lot of different musicians/artists, but i figured i might as well lay it all out. These are the main music that I listen to, though there's a lot more. This is just a quick top however many of artists I listen to the most, in no particular order other than alphabetical through most, since i looked through my phone for names (that'll come later.) I joined this site in hopes of finding and sharing music by the artists I love. Music is sort of a drug for me, a life or death one tbh. I'd have been sent to the funny farm a long time ago without my music, whether it's the stuff i listen to, make or write. Yes, I make music. No I don't technically play any instruments in any official manner. And no, I'll probably never share any of it with anyone. It's a therapy honestly. And also extremely strange. Really. 

Anywho, I want to make a top 10 of my favorite artists atm so people know the crux of who I'm looking for/into:

1. Allie X
      2. Marina and the Diamonds
      3. Melanie Martinez
      4. Neon Trees
      5. Marianas Trench
      6. Lana Del Rey
      7. Demi Lovato
      8. Adam Lambert
      9. Bat For Lashes
      10. Charli XCX
      11. Lady Gaga

Okay so I did 11. All of them are really close to each other in terms of order...this is just want I feel is most honest in the moment. So, I may not be super active on this site though I hope to be at least decently. My computer is super crap so I rarely come on it. But I completely formatted and reset it recently so I'm hoping that'll help some of the issues. Anyway, yeah. I know I didn't give too much info about myself, but if you want to know feel free to ask. I'm a pretty open and honest person. I hope we can all be friends, or at least that no one ever wants to kill me. HA. Cheers. 

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

Congratulations to coolaideonfire, our Member of the Month for the month of March! coolaideonfire is one of our longest running active members and has been with us for over five years, making almost 400 posts since they joined us in January of 2014. We've loved every second of having them around and we look forward to another five years together!