'Change Your Mind' as next single?

AARmy

I came from a brazilian b-army forum, and we are making a project to made 'Change Your Mind' as third single, and we need help. Sorry for my bad english btw.

y1wY2xK.png

On 'Rebellion' (The Brazilian Forum) the fans always make topics about the third single, and we want it...

ZAqwNSR.png

To got a hit (Or maybe a new single), we have to give attention for the radio stations, request the song how much as you can, give RT in the request tweets!

BR Stations:

Jovem Pan São Paulo

TransamericaSP

MixSP

Antena1 SP

US Stations:

MostRequestedLive (JUST SATURDAY)

Z108

TOP 9@9

KIIS FM - LOS ANGELES

KISS 108 - BOSTON

STAR 94 - ATLANTA

KISS FM - ARIZONA

WABB 97,5

FRESH FM 94,7

PRO FM 92

KDWB 101,3

Z 104,3

B97

B96 CHICAGO

Q100 ATLANTA

XL 106,7

KC 101,3

AMP 97,1

HOT 97,5

KGOT 101,3

AU Stations:

MAX MUSIC

KIIS 106,5

2DAY FM

FOX FM

WS FM 101,7

TAKE40

MTV AUSTRALIA

UK STATIONS:

CONNECT FM

HEAT RADIO

CAPITAL OFFICIAL

R1 BREAKFAST

KIIS FM UK

BBC R1

iNdOBYY.png

MEDIABASE:

To request the song on MEDIABASE, page down and write 'Change Your Mind' on the 'Don't see your song above? Type it in here!' bar, after this put your name , solve the captcha and click in  SUBMIT!

THESE ARE THE MOST INFLUENTIAL STATIONS IN THE US, IF YOU WANNA REQUEST THE SONG IN ANOTHER STATION CLICK HERE, YOU CAN REQUEST THE SONG IN 15 STATIONS PER DAY!

KIIS FM

WHTZ-FM

KAMP-FM

5B8TEw2.png

HASHTAGS:

03/11 16:00 GMT-7 : #ChangeYourMind (TrendTopics in Brazil)

03/15 16:00 GMT-7 : #ListenChangeYourMindOnSpotify

03/18 17:00 GMT-7 : #MostRequestedLive Change Your Mind

03/20 17:30 GMT-7 : #JusticeForChangeYourMind

03/22 16:00 GMT-7 : #WeWantChangeYourMind

03/25 17:00 GMT-7 : #MostRequestedLive Change Your Mind

8frg2ly.png

tbh if you want to try why not with 'do you wanna come over' or whatever it was. They've registered a remix with christina or something? and it was a promo single, so it has prob. higher chances unless they've really dropped Glory after slumber party (im not surprised)

idk 

15 minutes ago, Hawks said:

tbh if you want to try why not with 'do you wanna come over' or whatever it was. They've registered a remix with christina or something? and it was a promo single, so it has prob. higher chances unless they've really dropped Glory after slumber party (im not surprised)

idk 

the remix is fake, Britney already confirmed it, latin songs is on the top rn, and change your mind is the most non-single track by glory with most plays

15 minutes ago, lightyears said:

I really think they dropped Glory but it's always worth the try. We're talking about Britney, who included Radar as a bonus track for Circus and released it as a single, so anything is possible.

Estamos falando de Britney, aquela que colocou mais músicas do Blackout que a do álbum que estava divulgando

2 hours ago, AARmy said:

Estamos falando de Britney, aquela que colocou mais músicas do Blackout que a do álbum que estava divulgando

Quem aguenta bicho, nem acredito que ela perdeu várias oportunidades de fazer uns lives de Just Luv Me pra cantar um monte de músicas do In the Zone :'(

7 minutes ago, lightyears said:

Quem aguenta bicho, nem acredito que ela perdeu várias oportunidades de fazer uns lives de Just Luv Me pra cantar um monte de músicas do In the Zone :'(

Espero que o Glory seja q nem BOM, TOMH e Boys, não morram e sejam eternizadas e aprisionadas nas turnes da brit

8 minutes ago, lightyears said:

btw migo, se vc me ajudar a divulgar isso, agradeceria pacas viu kspwks

8 hours ago, Hawks said:

idk 

Honestly, I think this is gonna be another BJ situation and we won't get more than two singles from this album, which is a shame because there's some great tracks on there. :'( But I agree that 'DYWCO' would be the best single choice on there, plus she already has choreography sorted out for it!

• YAAASSS 1