After months of working on it, my second official single 'Wonder' is finally out! <3 This is a song I've had in my mind for a while but I was only able to realise it with the help of DJ Mantra and my great vocal producer Nickells to Dimes (aka

Please login or register to see this link.

<3). I'm proud of the outcome and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do! <3 

Let me know what you think down below!

• YAAASSS 6

I think I might even like it better than "New Day". 

Good job, guys! Shoutout to bb

!!! Really great job! :bop: 

• YAAASSS 1

8 hours ago, Tweener said:

I think I might even like it better than "New Day". 

Good job, guys! Shoutout to bb

!!! Really great job! :bop: 

He did a flawless job. :'( I'm a little shook at how good his production skills are!

7 hours ago, lovelyjosslyn said:

raw

i love this!! good job! love it <3<3 

giphy.gif

And I love you! <3<3<3 

• YAAASSS 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

• Similar Content

• By Skinny Legend
      Not the iconic Gale Force back snatching wigs once again!
      This song from Charli really grew on me so I decided to write my own verse to it! Like always the vocals are a total mess but I'm proud of my songwriting anyway.  Thanks so much to Please login or register to see this link.
      as well for helping me with the production!  
    • By Skinny Legend
      These vocals are a mess...  But I don't have time to re-record them and I wanted to get this song out by Christmas. I hope you guys can enjoy it anyway!  
    • By Skinny Legend
      I posted this song on my YouTube channel a little while ago but I've realised that I totally forgot to post it here! Really I shouldn't be posting it at all because the producer is a cunt and apparently doesn't want our names attached, but I'm proud of it so I wanna show it off anyway.  I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.  

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

Congratulations to coolaideonfire, our Member of the Month for the month of March! coolaideonfire is one of our longest running active members and has been with us for over five years, making almost 400 posts since they joined us in January of 2014. We've loved every second of having them around and we look forward to another five years together!