Tweener

On 27/4/2017 at 6:23 PM, VEENX said:

I recommend these.

• Sex and the city - sex, gay, fashions
  • Shameless - funny, crazy, gay couple ,hobo , weird stuff, sex
  • The Walking Dead - horrors, gross, thriller
  • Desperate Housewives - funny, crazy wife, gay couple, gossips
  • Gray's Anatomy - emotional, anatomy's stuff, it makes you cry sometimes and it's kinda good
  • Friends - funny, funny, funny. A lot of laughs
  • How to get away with murder - gay couple, crime, sex, thriller

Grey's Anatomy has a gay couple too, but I guess your misogynistic ass doesn't care if it's two females! :tanya::tanya::tanya:

Nice list tho, I just started watching SATC recently and it's real fun! Grey's is good as well but I'm waiting for it to finish before I continue, I feel like it's gonna go on for another five years and I can't be bothered waiting between episodes. :stretcher:

On 28/4/2017 at 9:29 PM, Capsule said:

Three shows that I've watched recently that were really great imo:

Between: Between is the story of a small town and surrounding rural area under siege from a mysterious disease that has wiped out everybody aged 22 and older. The series also explores numerous themes: the power vacuum that results when the government quarantines a 10 square mile zone and leaves the inhabitants to fend for themselves; the desire of inhabitants to escape, ignoring that they will spread the deadly disease to the entire planet; and the effect of hormonal teenaged/young adult angst becoming the guiding force for an entire community.

Slasher: Slasher centers around Sarah Bennett who, with husband Dylan, moves back to the town of her birth, Waterbury (a fictional town in Canada), and into her parents' former home. It was in that house on Halloween Night 1988 where both of her parents, Bryan and Rachel, were murdered. Rachel was pregnant with Sarah at the time of her murder, with police discovering the killer holding Rachel's newborn baby after the slayings. Sarah's return to Waterbury is greeted with the start of a series of copycat murders, all appearing to be at the hands of "The Executioner".

Wentworth: Wentworth is set in modern-day Australia and focuses on Bea Smith when she first enters prison after being charged with the attempted murder of her husband. Bea is separated from her daughter and sent to Wentworth on remand, where she lives in "an uncertain limbo" until she is sentenced. Starting at the bottom of Wentworth's hierarchy, Bea is forced to learn how to survive in prison. If you like OITNB, you will like this show.

All of them are on Netflix, as well, so it's super easy to find~

You've sold me on all of these with your descriptions, I'm gonna add all of these to my list! :hail:

On 30/4/2017 at 10:34 AM, britneyspearsfeatmadonna said:

I've been watching Chewing Gum on Netflix and it's hilarious. The main character is such a mess in the best way.

I'm also planning to rewatch AHS Asylum sometime soon. (The best season)

Roanoke says hi. :vacuum:

• YAAASSS 2

• 2 weeks later...

- Pretty Little Liars

- Bates Motel

- Orange Is The New Black

- Riverdale

- American Horror Story

- Slasher (TV Series)

- Scream (TV Series)

- Hurricane Bianca (It's a movie, but I'm suggesting it anyway)

- RuPaul's Drag Race

- Hush (It's also a movie, but like HB, I'm suggesting it anyway)

On 5/26/2017 at 9:26 PM, Countess said:

I was obsessed with that show for a bit! :hail: She nails that performance so beautifully. I still haven't watched the last season tho, I better get on that!

It's good but you will fucking hate her character. so frustrating.(have fun)

• YAAASSS 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Tweener changed the title to .