Tweener

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2017 at 0:30 AM, Mangaka22 said:

Comedy - Izombie

Serious - Breaking Bad (Best television series ever)

I watched a few episodes of Breaking Bad but I never quite got into it. :/ I just couldn't get too far into the characters even though I know he's meant to be fascinating. I'll have to give it another go because everyone says it's brilliant!

On 4/6/2017 at 6:23 AM, Countess said:

I watched a few episodes of Breaking Bad but I never quite got into it. :/ I just couldn't get too far into the characters even though I know he's meant to be fascinating. I'll have to give it another go because everyone says it's brilliant!

Seriously would reccomend. 

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2017 at 6:57 PM, Mangaka22 said:

Recently been watching the 100. While at some points seems and plot are a bit jarring it's a good show.

i know several people that LOVE The 100 so i gave it a try. I watched the 1st season a few weeks ago and it was okay but i felt like it was a little too slow paced for my taste, i found myself getting bored and not paying attention :stretcher: are the later seasons better? the 1st season just didn't interest me enough to continue watching it

• YAAASSS 1

I recommend these.

• Sex and the city - sex, gay, fashions
  • Shameless - funny, crazy, gay couple ,hobo , weird stuff, sex
  • The Walking Dead - horrors, gross, thriller
  • Desperate Housewives - funny, crazy wife, gay couple, gossips
  • Gray's Anatomy - emotional, anatomy's stuff, it makes you cry sometimes and it's kinda good
  • Friends - funny, funny, funny. A lot of laughs
  • How to get away with murder - gay couple, crime, sex, thriller
  • YAAASSS 1

7 minutes ago, VEENX said:

I recommend these.

• Sex and the city - sex, gay, fashions
  • Shameless - funny, crazy, gay couple ,hobo , weird stuff, sex
  • The Walking Dead - horrors, gross, thriller
  • Desperate Housewives - funny, crazy wife, gay couple, gossips
  • Gray's Anatomy - emotional, anatomy's stuff, it makes you cry sometimes and it's kinda good
  • Friends - funny, funny, funny. A lot of laughs
  • How to get away with murder - gay couple, crime, sex, thriller

yas! another satc stan!!!:yaskween:

On 4/25/2017 at 3:46 PM, LEGENDTUS said:

i know several people that LOVE The 100 so i gave it a try. I watched the 1st season a few weeks ago and it was okay but i felt like it was a little too slow paced for my taste, i found myself getting bored and not paying attention :stretcher: are the later seasons better? the 1st season just didn't interest me enough to continue watching it

I personally enjoyed it. While at the beginning of every season I noticed the scenarios seemed jarring you get used to them.

Three shows that I've watched recently that were really great imo:

Between: Between is the story of a small town and surrounding rural area under siege from a mysterious disease that has wiped out everybody aged 22 and older. The series also explores numerous themes: the power vacuum that results when the government quarantines a 10 square mile zone and leaves the inhabitants to fend for themselves; the desire of inhabitants to escape, ignoring that they will spread the deadly disease to the entire planet; and the effect of hormonal teenaged/young adult angst becoming the guiding force for an entire community.

Slasher: Slasher centers around Sarah Bennett who, with husband Dylan, moves back to the town of her birth, Waterbury (a fictional town in Canada), and into her parents' former home. It was in that house on Halloween Night 1988 where both of her parents, Bryan and Rachel, were murdered. Rachel was pregnant with Sarah at the time of her murder, with police discovering the killer holding Rachel's newborn baby after the slayings. Sarah's return to Waterbury is greeted with the start of a series of copycat murders, all appearing to be at the hands of "The Executioner".

Wentworth: Wentworth is set in modern-day Australia and focuses on Bea Smith when she first enters prison after being charged with the attempted murder of her husband. Bea is separated from her daughter and sent to Wentworth on remand, where she lives in "an uncertain limbo" until she is sentenced. Starting at the bottom of Wentworth's hierarchy, Bea is forced to learn how to survive in prison. If you like OITNB, you will like this show.

All of them are on Netflix, as well, so it's super easy to find~

On 4/28/2017 at 11:29 AM, Love said:

I would really recommend:

Black Mirror & Orange Is The New Black :) 

Update: OITNB Season 5 leaked within the last few days so if anyone was planning to watch it, you can now watch all 5 seasons :) 

• YAAASSS 1

• Tweener changed the title to .