Tweener

• 2 weeks later...

The Flash

Supergirl

Arrow

D.C. Legends of Tomorrow

Stuck In The Middle (Funny as He!!):Ā  P.S.Ā  Don't tell any of my friends I watch this show. They may laugh at me for watching a Disney show.Ā  But Damn it....Funny is funny no matter where you find it.

American Pickers

Pawn Stars

Shark Tank

Beyond

Jessica Jones (Netflix Original)

Counting Cars

Bitten (American Version): There is also a British Version.Ā  Which I have not seen.Ā  British version came first.Ā  (You may need Netflix, Hulu or perhaps Amazon prime to view it as it is no longer on standard TV).Ā  At least not in my area of the world.

Ā 

I have more favorites.Ā  That is a but small taste of my recommendations.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2018 at 3:44 AM, Ruthless Love said:

I tried watchingĀ The Good WifeĀ when it premiered, and I simply could not get into it.

Oh no, you're the first person I've heard that from! :fishie:Ā The advertising for the show definitely turned me off it so it took a long time for me to get into it, but as soon as I watched one episode I was hooked.

• 4 years later...
18 hours ago, Leaving said:

My parents watch this show :cackle:Ā Stan Australian TV king!

I only discovered it because I decided to re-watchĀ Orange Is the New BlackĀ and just... got bored. Saw this, saw show much richer it felt in its production and writing, and binged the FUCK out of it! And yes. Love me some Aussie (and British) telly!

• Tweener changed the title to .