Latest Updates

Main Pop Girl

On 12/12/2017 at 7:30 AM, Countess said:

We have a few new features which I'm hoping you guys will enjoy!

Firstly, all the forums are now colour coded which will make things prettier and easier to identify. :magic: 

We also have different new ways for you to view the forum. 'Table' view is the forum view we've always had, 'Grid' view will break each forum and topic into individual grids, and 'Fluid' view will show you all the topics at once unless you filter them out in the sidebar. Hopefully this will allow you to choose the view that suits your experience!

Finally, I've also added new Reactions for you guys to choose from. Liking and disliking posts is still there and that will change user reputation, but all these other reactions won't affect reputation and will allow you to express yourself more openly. All of the Reactions feature our Queen and Saviour Trisha Paytas! :yaskween::fishie:

Legitimately thought you got rid of sections... I was scared. I leave for a day and come back to BOOM! Lol!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/13/2017 at 2:12 AM, camilacabello said:

I stan the Trisha reactions, THANK YOU FOR THIS FEATURE :yeah::yaskween:

You're so welcome! :yaskween: I'm so glad you like them, I never know if other people care as much about Trisha as I do so it's nice to see y'all like that mess. :cackle: 

On 12/13/2017 at 3:27 AM, Versace said:

PHF keeps getting better, you don't know how proud i'm to see this girl grown :yeah:

Hide contents

I remember when the background was red :wink:

:shocked: You have a better memory than I do, I completely forgot about that layout...I remember all your inappropriate signatures which my dad used to find and be like "wtf"... :cackle: 

2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Legitimately thought you got rid of sections... I was scared. I leave for a day and come back to BOOM! Lol!

:cackle: Don't worry, my OCD would never let me do that! Tbh I still prefer the section view just cos it's easier to navigate, but I think for people who are more used to social medias like Tumblr or Facebook the Fluid view is a really nice option.

Archived