• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to link my collection of Kerli's unreleased/leaked songs. Please, note that none of these songs come from music trading, it's all stuff that I found online (mainly on this Tumblr blog, o

don't say that  BUBBLEGUM IS LIFE IIIIIIIIIII NEEEEEEEEEEED THEEEEEEE STUUUUUUDIIIIOOOOOOOO VEEEEERSIIIIIOOOOOON

If you're missing anything or need higher qualities of some things, lemme know. I had a master post on another site with all of her i+ stuff, demos, leaks, alts, etc.

Posted Images

Okay so... I didn't want to put her in the same field as Sky Ferreira and Bonnie McKee when it comes to this stupid tease-releases-and-release-nothing game... but here you go again, girl :ohwell: so now it's official, music drought for another 5 years? I doubt she will release a project now that the momentum is over. What a way to build excitement and hype for nothing, I'm really jealous.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 1/18/2021 at 9:53 AM, b.nog said:

GUYS 

it's been a long time since I was ~searching~ unreleased tracks of this GODDESS

I already search on this forum and all the links are down  ?

can someone re-up or have a alternativa link ???

Hi! Here is my current masterpost. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1i7mmGmI0uotdDsxgGqGimkz-o87iq1qu?usp=sharing

40 minutes ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

Supergirl really deserved an official release on the Utopia EP 😭

Tbh many songs from those sessions really deserved better :yeah: 

Maybe if the album was like:

1. The Lucky Ones
  2. Can't Control the Kids
  3. Sugar
  4. Kaleidoscope
  5. Bullet
  6. Zero Gravity
  7. Speed Limit
  8. Army of Love
  9. Last Breath
  10. Supergirl
  11. Dollface
  12. Here and Now
  13. Stardust

I'm not too fond of either Love Me or Leave Me or Chemical, but with Stardust she sounds pretty good and feels like a really great closer.

Or if we got Weapons of Mass Creation in 2012 and Utopia in 2013/2014 it would've been awesome too.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Tbh many songs from those sessions really deserved better :yeah: 

Maybe if the album was like:

1. The Lucky Ones
  2. Can't Control the Kids
  3. Sugar
  4. Kaleidoscope
  5. Bullet
  6. Zero Gravity
  7. Speed Limit
  8. Army of Love
  9. Last Breath
  10. Supergirl
  11. Dollface
  12. Here and Now
  13. Stardust

I'm not too fond of either Love Me or Leave Me or Chemical, but with Stardust she sounds pretty good and feels like a really great closer.

Or if we got Weapons of Mass Creation in 2012 and Utopia in 2013/2014 it would've been awesome too.

Oh, my tracklist is almost like yours, mine is:

1. The Lucky Ones
2. Can't Control The Kids
3. Sugar
4. Kaleidoscope
5. Love Me or Leave Me
6. Zero Gravity
7. Speed Limit
8. Stardust
9. Last Breath
10. Supergirl
11. Chemical
12. Here and Now

I'd put Made For Loving You, but since that song hasn't leaked yet 😭

I put Army of Love and Dollface on Weapons of Mass Creation, because those are mostly electropop and Utopia is mostly EDM, and because I love listening Dollface after AOL ends. 

I really wanna know the name of that snippet that leaked on September, I call it One Shot, but who knows.

I.Nimene would've been also good to listen, or at least When You Cry and Scream officially released. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

Oh, my tracklist is almost like yours, mine is:

1. The Lucky Ones
2. Can't Control The Kids
3. Sugar
4. Kaleidoscope
5. Love Me or Leave Me
6. Zero Gravity
7. Speed Limit
8. Stardust
9. Last Breath
10. Supergirl
11. Chemical
12. Here and Now

I'd put Made For Loving You, but since that song hasn't leaked yet 😭

I put Army of Love and Dollface on Weapons of Mass Creation, because those are mostly electropop and Utopia is mostly EDM, and because I love listening Dollface after AOL ends. 

I really wanna know the name of that snippet that leaked on September, I call it One Shot, but who knows.

I.Nimene would've been also good to listen, or at least When You Cry and Scream officially released. 

I actually use those tracklists you mention, but if she were to officially release the album, I think it would've been nice to have sessions from both projects combined into a single album dddd.

EXACTLY, I.Nimene was a great project too. Hope we'll get to know more info about it, though it's highly unlikely to happen :yeah: