Kerli - Unreleased

naecos

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Rick Edward said:

Kerli - Stardust (Different version) 

5 hours ago, hipxdontlie said:

So this is not a different version of the tyDi song with the same name, in other words, this is not a demo for the "Stardust" by tyDi featuring Kerli. This ballad is a completely different track, which is also titled "Stardust" but was produced by SeventyEight, not by tyDi. The song was conceived during the Utopia sessions but was left out of the track listing, even when Utopia was planned as a full-length album. By the way, it leaked in the second quarter of 2018 through vk, but I don't know if it's still available. However I posted it in my Major Kerli masterpost a little ago, in iTunes Plus format, for you all to download it if you wish (right here, guys!). In any case, this is not a new leak, just fyi. I really like this track tho, I think it would have been amazing that Kerli included it in Utopia.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 10/12/2018 at 9:27 PM, Moonchild said:

Wait, WHAAAAAAAT? OMG, is this legit? I really need that song. Can you please at least describe the song? Was it, like, upbeat or something? Or a ballad? I'm so excited for this! Someone please leak it already. It's not going to be released at all, but we should have it to finally complete Utopia.

Late to the party, but it's a dark/brutish sounding track with breathy vocals.

Edited by Cypher
  • Shook 1

I cannot remember if this had been shared before.  If it has, well, here is your second opportunity to enjoy it.  I honestly do not remember where I found this at. 

If this was originally posted on here, thanks to the OP.  And my apologies for not remembering.  I usually keep track of that sort of thing.  :)

Unreleased (Fan Made Collections)

2010 Music is Dead

2014 - Weapons of Mass Creation

https://mega.nz/#F!92YDhLxa!TH6uNkZkLlovZMlLuyy86g!JzJngSpD

And don't forget to look at the folders to the left of the page.  There is a butt load of stuff for your viewing pleasure. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

I cannot remember if this had been shared before.  If it has, well, here is your second opportunity to enjoy it.  I honestly do not remember where I found this at. 

If this was originally posted on here, thanks to the OP.  And my apologies for not remembering.  I usually keep track of that sort of thing.  :)

Unreleased (Fan Made Collections)

2010 Music is Dead

2014 - Weapons of Mass Creation

https://mega.nz/#F!92YDhLxa!TH6uNkZkLlovZMlLuyy86g!JzJngSpD

And don't forget to look at the folders to the left of the page.  There is a butt load of stuff for your viewing pleasure. 

Yeah this has been posted before, don't know if in this thread or in another. I liked that they included most of Kerli's unreleased stuff, but I cannot at the stuff being this messy. Considering how many eras she has been through (shelved and released), I cannot agree with this being two albums with around 50 files each. I arranged them in my own post before, judging by era and sound, so they seem as official as possible. This doesn't matter, though, as whoever who did these folders actually added images, fonts and others (if I'm not wrong). I actually thank their time to put this all together. My issues with the eras are things I had to solve by my own hand and brain, but it's something really superficial that I can't get mad at it.

BTW, as a fact, both "Music Is Dead" and "Weapons of Mass Creation" songs belong to the same era, the Weapons of Mass Creation shelved album. The only unleaked known song left is the title track, while the others are already available by leaks. Other eras Kerli had are Army of Angels (2009), similar to Love Is DeadI.Nimene (2011), a transition era between Love Is Dead and Utopia, and Deepest Roots, when it was intended to be released as a full-length album in 2016/2017. If you need to know anything about Kerli, y'all just have to ask! I'll be more than glad to help out. And you can check my own Kerli's Major Masterpost (Music only) if you want to be more oriented about eras and so. Feel free to ask whatever you want regarding Kerli in there or in my messages too.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/1/2019 at 9:45 PM, Moonchild said:

Yeah this has been posted before, don't know if in this thread or in another. I liked that they included most of Kerli's unreleased stuff, but I cannot at the stuff being this messy. Considering how many eras she has been through (shelved and released), I cannot agree with this being two albums with around 50 files each. I arranged them in my own post before, judging by era and sound, so they seem as official as possible. This doesn't matter, though, as whoever who did these folders actually added images, fonts and others (if I'm not wrong). I actually thank their time to put this all together. My issues with the eras are things I had to solve by my own hand and brain, but it's something really superficial that I can't get mad at it.

BTW, as a fact, both "Music Is Dead" and "Weapons of Mass Creation" songs belong to the same era, the Weapons of Mass Creation shelved album. The only unleaked known song left is the title track, while the others are already available by leaks. Other eras Kerli had are Army of Angels (2009), similar to Love Is DeadI.Nimene (2011), a transition era between Love Is Dead and Utopia, and Deepest Roots, when it was intended to be released as a full-length album in 2016/2017. If you need to know anything about Kerli, y'all just have to ask! I'll be more than glad to help out. And you can check my own Kerli's Major Masterpost (Music only) if you want to be more oriented about eras and so. Feel free to ask whatever you want regarding Kerli in there or in my messages too.

GIRL YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had a friend who said there was one demo recording of Bubblegum and that it was rough af. Doesn't mean id love to finally have something besides the shit sxsw one.

Cmon Kerli, or someone. DO SOMETHING. A release. A leak, or 10. Its been too long since weve had something 'new' and I'm desperately desperate. Wheres all them damn people trying to sell stuff? ??