RuPaul's Drag Race | AS3

Rauru

46 minutes ago, Countess said:

Have y'all been keeping up with this season? The BenDeLa twist had me shook af... :shocked: I'm mad Aja isn't around anymore as well, for me the top four should be Ben, Trixie, Aja and Shangie. Not sure who I actually want to win though. :orly: 

Ben was the only winner imo but now that she's gone i think Shangela deserves it. I thought Aja was pretty average at her season and she grew a lot until this one, which makes me think that it would've been better if she came back at a future season so maybe she could do even better. And not Morgan coming back :cackle: I was kinda sad when she left because it would be nice to see a bit more of what she's doing these days, but now i feel it's too late. I don't think it's fair to the other girls to have someone who's been absent for so long heading to the final.

16 hours ago, victorxcx said:

Ben was the only winner imo but now that she's gone i think Shangela deserves it. I thought Aja was pretty average at her season and she grew a lot until this one, which makes me think that it would've been better if she came back at a future season so maybe she could do even better. And not Morgan coming back :cackle: I was kinda sad when she left because it would be nice to see a bit more of what she's doing these days, but now i feel it's too late. I don't think it's fair to the other girls to have someone who's been absent for so long heading to the final.

Ben was definitely the most consistent, although at the same time she's never done anything that's really WOWed me. Shangie does have her messy moments but I think at this point she's the clear winner, unless Trixie makes a Violet Chachki sized comeback. I agree with you on Aja though, I wish she could come back for another season of All Stars... :yeah:Morgan is cute but she's definitely not on the same level as the other girls. She needed to stay at the beginning to serve up some drama, but now that we're in the final few episodes she really doesn't need to be there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2018 at 3:40 AM, dannyboixo said:

I’m team Trixie! Love her! But then she doesn’t really need to win! 

I agree with you! Trixie had already taken her platform and made something huge out of it, which is really the biggest measure of success in this show. To me, she's already a winner, baby. ;) 

• YAAASSS 1

So the queen has been crowned and the Internet is blowing up... :cackle: Here's my thoughts:

Spoiler

Imo, Kennedy definitely didn't deserve top two but it's not production's fault that she got it. They released an extended video of the queens voting and Shangie was actually only voted for once by Thorgy, with all the other votes unanimously going to Trixie or Kennedy. I've never understood the hype around Kennedy and I feel like she should have been voted out way earlier, but it seems like the queens felt she needed the $100 000 more than the other three did.

As for Trixie winning, I think it was the logical conclusion to happen after she and Kennedy hit top two. She may not have won the lip sync between them but she definitely excelled beyond Kennedy in the season and she has a lot more to offer as a whole. That said, a part of me does still feel like Shangie should have won: but again it's not production's fault that she didn't, it's the queens who voted her out.

Overall, people are getting way too upset about this imo. At the end of the day it's a reality show and as great as it would be for it all to be fair, people tune in to be entertained. I don't know why people are getting this upset tbh.

11 hours ago, Countess said:

So the queen has been crowned and the Internet is blowing up... :cackle: Here's my thoughts:

Hide contents

Imo, Kennedy definitely didn't deserve top two but it's not production's fault that she got it. They released an extended video of the queens voting and Shangie was actually only voted for once by Thorgy, with all the other votes unanimously going to Trixie or Kennedy. I've never understood the hype around Kennedy and I feel like she should have been voted out way earlier, but it seems like the queens felt she needed the $100 000 more than the other three did.

As for Trixie winning, I think it was the logical conclusion to happen after she and Kennedy hit top two. She may not have won the lip sync between them but she definitely excelled beyond Kennedy in the season and she has a lot more to offer as a whole. That said, a part of me does still feel like Shangie should have won: but again it's not production's fault that she didn't, it's the queens who voted her out.

Overall, people are getting way too upset about this imo. At the end of the day it's a reality show and as great as it would be for it all to be fair, people tune in to be entertained. I don't know why people are getting this upset tbh.

Spoiler

I personally think that the idea of the eliminated queens being the ones to decide the top two was simply disgusting. Sadly the show lost a lot of its quality since the lame All Stars 2 because lately the production is much more worried about making crazy plot twists instead of deliver a consistent competition, so in a way i feel like they are the ones to blame ;) I don't think Trixie deserved to win (#TeamShangela) but i also don't think she deserves the hate that is being thrown towards her. When it comes to RPDR the gays act like straight people with sports, which is really dumb :cackle: 

On 17/03/2018 at 4:58 AM, Countess said:

Hide contents

Totally agreed! I was team Trixie from Ep 1, but in the final I did think it should be Shangela! I can't believe she didn't even make top 2!

• Sad 1

On 3/18/2018 at 3:58 AM, victorxcx said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I honestly didn't mind the queens getting the choice to decide top two...At least they have better judgement than Ru who got rid of Trixie twice in her own season. :yeah: At the end of the day it's a reality show so I'm not too mad about all the twists. Your comment about sports is insanely accurate though, I can't believe RuPaul invented competitions! :cackle: