RuPaul's Drag Race | AS3

Rauru

The first episode is out! Have y'all watched it yet?

Spoiler

I was obviously living for Gaga's appearance, even though I kinda expected more comedy and a little less self-obsession from her. The new queens seem cool so far but it's a good idea to stop eliminations for another episode imo because especially with Gaga I really don't feel like I know any of them yet. I'm kinda getting the hype around Aja now because she does seem like a total sweetie, even though I have to say her lips are a total joke... :flush: I'm already sensing that I'm gonna love Jaymes because she seems so awkward and out of place, I really hope the other girls don't give her a hard time. <3 I would say her and Charlie are the most likeable to me atm!

Who do y'all think the mysterious fourteenth contestant is? I swear to god if Shangela comes back for a fourth season... :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: 

On 25/3/2017 at 9:43 AM, Countess said:

The first episode is out! Have y'all watched it yet?

Hide contents

I was obviously living for Gaga's appearance, even though I kinda expected more comedy and a little less self-obsession from her. The new queens seem cool so far but it's a good idea to stop eliminations for another episode imo because especially with Gaga I really don't feel like I know any of them yet. I'm kinda getting the hype around Aja now because she does seem like a total sweetie, even though I have to say her lips are a total joke... :flush: I'm already sensing that I'm gonna love Jaymes because she seems so awkward and out of place, I really hope the other girls don't give her a hard time. <3 I would say her and Charlie are the most likeable to me atm!

Who do y'all think the mysterious fourteenth contestant is? I swear to god if Shangela comes back for a fourth season... :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: 

Is it me or Gaga looked super awkward nervous? I really liked her because she was so sweet and supporting.

I'm rooting for Charlie, Sasha and Valentina <3<3<3<3

The 14th queen is

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Edited by Baby V Alex

On 3/26/2017 at 2:54 AM, Baby V Alex said:

Is it me or Gaga looked super awkward nervous? I really liked her because she was so sweet and supporting.

I'm rooting for Charlie, Sasha and Valentina <3<3<3<3

The 14th queen is

I think with Gaga it really depends on what meds she takes that day...Sometimes she's really fun and funny, and other times she's super mellow and goes on for hours about her "art" like she did here. :stretcher: But she was fun anyway.

Spoiler

Is it bad I don't even recognise that queen? Is it Ms. Kuku?

2 hours ago, BeyonceKnowles said:

Oh I would never call her performance in AS2 talented, T3 in AS2 was Alaska, Kesha-collaborator Detox Icunt, and a bag of cheap one-liners about russian sex workers.

OOPS, I totally forgot that Katya was in the top three over Roxxxy...I think I was getting season five flashbacks. :fishie: My bad!

21 hours ago, Countess said:

I think with Gaga it really depends on what meds she takes that day...Sometimes she's really fun and funny, and other times she's super mellow and goes on for hours about her "art" like she did here. :stretcher: But she was fun anyway.

Hide contents

Is it bad I don't even recognise that queen? Is it Ms. Kuku?

Spoiler

She sure is, I don't think she will be Shangela good for the season however miss Laila unjustified sent home so the plot was interesting but it really wasn't Mcqueen deserves to be back also is Cucu because of this song 

Edited by Baby V Alex

5 hours ago, Baby V Alex said:
  Hide contents

She sure is, I don't think she will be Shangela good for the season however miss Laila unjustified sent home so the plot was interesting but it really wasn't Mcqueen deserves to be back also is Cucu because of this song 

Spoiler

Laila seems okay but she didn't shine on her season and she hasn't done that much since so I don't feel like she deserves a second chance...Cynthia never really shook me that much either tbh and I feel like we already have another queen like her on there with Valentina but I know she has a big fanbase so that would make more sense. This song is amazing tho, I honestly thought they were all drag queens on stage before they started singing. :flush: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This reunion episode was a total mess... :shocked: How is it that we've gone from having a season full of the nicest queens the show's ever seen to having it full of petty backstabbing bitches? I've been pretty vocal about the fact that I dislike Valentina and her fakeness but the way they discredited her win and started clapping and teasing her made me feel so sorry for her, even though I kind of loved seeing her be torn down a little. :stretcher: I expected more from you Farrah Moan! And poor Jaymes barely even got a sentence out in the whole reunion... :'( 

18 hours ago, Countess said:

This reunion episode was a total mess... :shocked: How is it that we've gone from having a season full of the nicest queens the show's ever seen to having it full of petty backstabbing bitches? I've been pretty vocal about the fact that I dislike Valentina and her fakeness but the way they discredited her win and started clapping and teasing her made me feel so sorry for her, even though I kind of loved seeing her be torn down a little. :stretcher: I expected more from you Farrah Moan! And poor Jaymes barely even got a sentence out in the whole reunion... :'( 

It was messy but i can't deny i loved it #SorryNotSorry :cackle:

The whole "fan favorite/not miss congeniality" moment was disgustingly EPIC. I cringed so hard at it. I always knew that the whole rupaul's best friends race during this season was total bullshit and they proved it. Anyway, can't wait for Valentina and Aja on All Stars 3 having another scene like that Linda Evangelista thing.

7 hours ago, lightyears said:

It was messy but i can't deny i loved it #SorryNotSorry :cackle:

The whole "fan favorite/not miss congeniality" moment was disgustingly EPIC. I cringed so hard at it. I always knew that the whole rupaul's best friends race during this season was total bullshit and they proved it. Anyway, can't wait for Valentina and Aja on All Stars 3 having another scene like that Linda Evangelista thing.

It was kind of hilarious but also so horrible, it gave me flashbacks to when I was in high school and being teased by the gang of lads who used to bully me... :stretcher: Poor Valentina! Aja has actually grown on me so much, that bitches lips are still wack but she has such a down to earth and honest personality and I love her for that. I would love her on All Stars!