Trump yells at Melania, makes her sad

Natalia Kills

It looks less like he's yelling at her and making her sad, and more like she was just pretending to smile in front of him so as soon as he turned his back she dropped the act.

If she plays her cards right she could make millions of her own money off this...I'm here for a Monica sized scandal tbh. :cackle: 

• YAAASSS 3

On 1/25/2017 at 3:35 AM, Vowels said:

trans? :o https://www.ncscooper.com/ted-cruz-bombshell-melania-trump-is-transgender/

Hide contents

jk that obv isn't real but I can't even that someone actually took the time to even make up a story just to say that she's trans :cackle: but I would prob do the same tbh :wink:

but seriously what kind of mess even, what a fucking scumbag :disgusted:

So proud to have our only trans First Lady and our only First Child with Down Syndrome! :yaskween: Queens of Diversity! 

On 1/25/2017 at 2:31 PM, Baby V Alex said:

No, you can't leave Russia, it doesn't matter your gender or sexuality. Putin won't let you.

Receipts? :wut: Borders between Russia and the rest of Europe are pretty free for most people as far as I know. The only reason you wouldn't be able to leave is if you owe money to the government in one way or another through taxes or debt, but from what I've read 95% of the population is free to go.

11 hours ago, Countess said:

So proud to have our only trans First Lady and our only First Child with Down Syndrome! :yaskween: Queens of Diversity! 

Receipts? :wut: Borders between Russia and the rest of Europe are pretty free for most people as far as I know. The only reason you wouldn't be able to leave is if you owe money to the government in one way or another through taxes or debt, but from what I've read 95% of the population is free to go.

Bitch take a joke as you take a dick don't be so uptight goddamn

On 27.1.2017 at 6:04 AM, Countess said:

Receipts? :wut: Borders between Russia and the rest of Europe are pretty free for most people as far as I know.

Nope, this is not the case at all. Even visiting Russia as a tourist is difficult. A visa is needed. I'm not sure how it is with a Russian passport in Europe.

43 minutes ago, holdyourhand said:

Nope, this is not the case at all. Even visiting Russia as a tourist is difficult. A visa is needed. I'm not sure how it is with a Russian passport in Europe.

We're talking about different things. Most countries (including the US) will require a visa to be obtained before you visit there. @Baby V Alex was talking about people who want to leave Russia, not visit it.