muri

Bonnie McKee - Sophomore/Epic Album Name

1 hour ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

I know there was a live version of S.L.A.Y. posted on here in a masterpost some time ago.  Try the search box if you are interested in that.

sorry.. i meant the studio version.

2 hours ago, Sasparilla said:

sorry.. i meant the studio version.

Yes, I knew what you meant.  I was just letting you know of the live version in case that interested you as well.

6 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

leak it it's been more than 5 years :cypher:

Still begging for it, but please, we all need this Epic album to leak in its entirety, as clearly Bonnie is not releasing it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pop Star said:

Please login or register to see this link.

What's up with the spam yo? I've seen similar posts from yours and I'd suggest you not to spam. Thank you very much.

Another Summer and still no album.

Can someone just leak all her shit, we’re at 9 fucking years of “my album is coming this summer!” I’m not surprised but I also just want an album especially these epic songs already.

The way she’s working & with all her personal problems she’s NEVER going to be happy with them & release them.

Edited by kidsindespair
  • Like 4

On 8/26/2019 at 1:50 AM, 911 said:

Yes, DM me if you have some rare songs to trade.

I have some Bonnie unreleased, hmu if you want to trade. I'm looking for S.L.A.Y since a while lol

• Like 1

On 8/26/2019 at 2:13 AM, Whoknowsmehere said:

Wrong section for trading.  We have a section that is dedicated to trading.  :)

Oops 😅

• Like 1

this bitch told a fan that the summer album is now a winter album and i KNOW this bitch is lying

can someone just leak all her epic shit im TIREDT

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, kidsindespair said:

this bitch told a fan that the summer album is now a winter album and i KNOW this bitch is lying

can someone just leak all her epic shit im TIREDT

I cannot stand at her with "yeah, i'm working on the album" and shit. Bitch I cannot stand it. It's not true, who takes more than ten years working in the same thing? I guess she is just writing whenever she feels like it - which is not bad. The bad thing is to promise things she won't finish at the time she says. I wonder why would she think it is a good idea to keep promising an album that will not arrive.

I second the Epic songs getting leaked. I'm almost 100% sure she is not releasing them at all, so why wouldn't we get them?

she's allegedly working on them, but i feel like she has such HIGH expecations that it's driving her insane at this point she needs to release them as is just to kill that hype and have something ready to come after.

she herself is making it harder for her to come back with all these empty promises and high expecations she wont meet.

bad girls was complete trash and these fucking ass kissing fans are lying to her telling her it's good

• LMAO 1