We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

muri

Bonnie McKee - Sophomore/Epic Album Name

I think that i found the name of the album that Bonnie did with Epic.

I was doing a little research about Bonnie and i found this

Please login or register to see this link.

, there's a list of albums that he mixed and we can see 

Bonnie McKee - Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt  (She recorded the title track during the Epic era)

whoopi-dead-o.gif

• YAAASSS 5

Well now we know why it got scrapped :lol: Out of all the songs that were supposed to be on the album, I think that Don't Get Mad, Get Famous or Forever 21 would have been a great title :roll:

(Ask him to leak it 8))

• YAAASSS 1

6 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

Well now we know why it got scrapped :lol: Out of all the songs that were supposed to be on the album, I think that Don't Get Mad, Get Famous or Forever 21 would have been a great title :roll:

(Ask him to leak it 8))

This to be honest.

• YAAASSS 1

Nice job finding this! I guess he could just be using it as a place-holder title because that was the only song he worked on, or she could have just used that as a working title while she came up with another one - but either way, it's interesting to hear. Now I just wanna know what the song sounds like. :evil: 

I feel like this would've been an album title she would've gone with before breaking through in mainstream. Iono, it doesn't seem too eye popping, names like Lady Wood and Teenage Dream at least cast some attention.

34 minutes ago, Countess said:

Nice job finding this! I guess he could just be using it as a place-holder title because that was the only song he worked on, or she could have just used that as a working title while she came up with another one - but either way, it's interesting to hear. Now I just wanna know what the song sounds like. :evil: 

We only have a preview of it :/ 

• YAAASSS 2

On 12/31/2016 at 8:07 PM, nanapop99 said:

I never heard this before, it sounds decent enough! ;) Another song to add to our list of unleaked Bonnie smashes... :'( 

• YAAASSS 1

On 12/31/2016 at 3:07 AM, nanapop99 said:

I gave in and listened. What a song! If she would have released this, it would have definitely topped American Girl. I just hope she steps up her game because her last EP was not her best work.

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, Andydrew2 said:

I gave in and listened. What a song! If she would have released this, it would have definitely topped American Girl. I just hope she steps up her game because her last EP was not her best work.

Easy is easily one of her best song ever tho :hail:

• YAAASSS 2

2 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

Easy is easily one of her best song ever tho :hail:

I liked Easy the most from the EP but I don't revisit it as much as American Girl. Something from the EP just sounded off for me. I think it is the vocal production on the tracks. Nonetheless, I'm really hoping she gets to release an album this year.