Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Dangerous Edits said:

since she loves tik tok so much i don’t understand why she won’t use the platform to promote a release of SLAY, etc. it seems like it would rack in a lot of attention and some sort of promotion. then she can go from there and see what the fans want. has she not thought of this?

We need a SLAY challenge on TikTok.. let's make it happen maybe if we go viral she will finally release it 😝

• Like 1

1 minute ago, onewish said:

Can someone just send her a paragraph of optimism, love, support and care please 

she's seen the messages you all sent (i sent it to her on instagram) but it's left on seen.

something's off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bearsbummer said:

she's seen the messages you all sent (i sent it to her on instagram) but it's left on seen.

something's off.

knowing her she’s probably reading these messages herself rn.

edit: in a tik tok comment she said “the forums know more than me” and i thought it was hilarious 

Edited by Dangerous Edits

I have a lot of thoughts about her career but long story short: I understand she’s scared & her biggest critic but if you legally can’t move your album release process forward maybe don’t tease anything?

Id rather not remember or hear anything about it until you’re 100% it’s really coming & up to your standards & ready to release it.

transparency about delays would be more understandable than just “it’s coming!”

if you want us to forget the project completely & want us to drop it, then say so? Rather than egging it on & tell us it’s never coming.

Edited by followcher
  • Like 3

Just now, followcher said:

I have a lot of thoughts about her career but long story short: I understand she’s scared & her biggest critic but if you legally can’t move your album release process forward maybe don’t tease anything?

Id rather not remember or hear anything about it until you’re 100% it’s really coming & up to your standards & ready to release it.

if you want us to forget the project completely & want us to drop it, then say so? And egging it on & tell us it’s never coming.

Yeah, that's excatly my thoughts on Sky Ferreira's always-announced-but-never-coming second album :morning: if it's not ready, then it is NOT coming, gee.

1 minute ago, followcher said:

if you want us to forget the project completely & want us to drop it, then say so? And egging it on & tell us it’s never coming.

i agree. but if the only songs people really want from you are these and you say they arn't coming and you don't give anyone hope then no one will check it out. if she does release an album we will all be looking to see if any of these songs make it. unless she says they wont come out officially. and i'm sure some people wont even wait to check it out. maybe i'm wrong 

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)