Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

Just now, BonnieMcChicken said:

she's stopping herself. her new music probably isn't that expensive to her. but i imagine the epic stuff is. and paying all of that to release something that won't go anywhere wouldn't be smart business wise i imagine. 

you're right.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, onewish said:

Nothing is stopping her from dropping all her songs with the amount of royalties she has x2. She doesn’t even have to give us visuals CDs packaging. Just put the songs on streaming with a title and a pretty cover like Ashley Tisdale and feed your fans for once.

EXACTLY, THANK YOU. She can also have this chance of making a 12 track standard Epic album and drop many of the other songs as singles, as we know this album is just serve after serve. If she doesn't want a long album, okay, just drop a standard 12 track album and then some singles, or use them as b-sides for the singles, anything. She literally could put out 20 songs from these sessions and they all would slay.mp3

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jgermain said:

random but did the remix version of Jennys got a boyfriend leak in 320? the one I have is pretty solid but sounds slightly muddy to me, does anyone have a totally clear HQ version?

Afaik it never leaked. Mine is muddy as well :( hopefully we get it too!

The reworked jenny was posted by a producer who worked on the song on SoundCloud. He himself said he leaked it cuz it’s a shame it never came out but reworked it just in case she wanted to use it the original way it was meant to be (the one performed at oc pride). That’s the best quality we’ll get unless he turns on downloads and someone can find him again

Is nobody else thinking I’m surprised these didn’t leak earlier.. I remember jojos scrapped album was leaking as the era was happening lol.. she’s had 9 years to put something together which to be fair it seems she had some sort of plan this year.. but then again that does extend to the past 9 years. Unless she really didn’t get enough rights back to release the album until these past few years then it would make sense why she kept delaying when she was expecting to get rights back sooner

• Like 2

Just now, followcher said:

The reworked jenny was posted by a producer who worked on the song on SoundCloud. He himself said he leaked it cuz it’s a shame it never came out but reworked it just in case she wanted to use it the original way it was meant to be (the one performed at oc pride). That’s the best quality we’ll get unless he turns on downloads and someone can find him again

He died in 2017 I believe

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)