Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, schami66 said:

In case you havent asked her yet. I would love to know if she had a name for the album.

Electric Heaven sounds great but it wouldn't fit the sound, in my opinion. 

Waking Up Diagonal, American Girl or Somebodys Gonna Get Hurt would fit way better but it's also not 100% hitting it yet. How would you all like it, if she had self-titled it?

will do! thank you! 🤍

46 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Give me a minute, I must have Earthquake remastered somewhere floating in my computer.

Thank you for listening to my remasters!

Here you go! In wav and mp3 formats :) 

I might just end up remastering all the unreleased Bonnie McKee songs that are unmastered 😛 

Thank you so much! You’re so kind ☺️

Hopefully we will get Hot City soon. And I keep going on about it but I reallyyy hope that Don’t Get Mad, Get Famous and Legends Only leak soon! 🙏🏼

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bearsbummer said:

me too!

also the sims version of American Girl is..🤭😭

I know, I know 😵💫 

Why is no-one talking about how good Risky Business is either? Also, is it just me or does anyone else just… kinda… not like Unlock Your Love much? I’ll put it on the playlist but a lot of the time I do just skip it to be honest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aftershock088 said:

I know, I know 😵💫 

Why is no-one talking about how good Risky Business is either? Also, is it just me or does anyone else just… kinda… not like Unlock Your Love much? I’ll put it on the playlist but a lot of the time I do just skip it to be honest.

personally i love Unlock Your Love but Risky Business is that bitch. same with Head On imo.

also, does anyone know the year Risky Business was made or leaked?

1 minute ago, bearsbummer said:

personally i love Unlock Your Love but Risky Business is that bitch. same with Head On imo.

also, does anyone know the year Risky Business was made or leaked?

I also love ‘Head On’, I just find it hard to put that in a tracklist ‘cos I feel like it doesn’t fit with the other tracks much. I was wondering which year it was too - if it was a Britney demo for Femme Fatale then it’s older than 2011.

• Like 1

Just now, Aftershock088 said:

I also love ‘Head On’, I just find it hard to put that in a tracklist ‘cos I feel like it doesn’t fit with the other tracks much. I was wondering which year it was too - if it was a Britney demo for Femme Fatale then it’s older than 2011.

exactly, it's more rock than the others, you know?

and yeah, there hasn't been much info on RB, so i'll see and inform you all. 

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)