Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

On 2/4/2019 at 5:20 PM, kidsindespair said:

It’s coming out the 15th possibly or whatever day eden xo’s single is coming out

eden xo said she didn’t want to confirm it but that she only remembered that they planned to release it cuz it was the same date as her single

so...let’s see if that happens or not ?

Remember this? :cackle: I don't think either of them managed to even get their singles out on the 15th. Both of these girls are a mess.

3 hours ago, blossomcoco said:

Keep the faith! Bonnie sounded really excited and determined to get this music out! She said she has been sitting toooo long on so many songs and she does NOT want to wait another few years to get something out. This time it will happen for sure ?We also need to remember that she is an independant artist right now. So she needs to pay for everything herself. 

Oh, sweet summer child... :awkwardney: I respect your faith but it's time to let it go! God doesn't exist and neither does Bonnie's career!

• Like 1

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/6/2019 at 4:11 AM, Skinny Legend said:

Remember this? :cackle: I don't think either of them managed to even get their singles out on the 15th. Both of these girls are a mess.

Oh, sweet summer child... :awkwardney: I respect your faith but it's time to let it go! God doesn't exist and neither does Bonnie's career!

actually both of them released the singles. Also, Eden's dropping one remix this week

10 hours ago, blossomcoco said:

Bonnie just posted this in her Insta story.

Behind the scenes of a new photoshoot! She looks amazing ?

Screenshot_20190316-224213_Instagram.jpg

She posted a few different looks from the shoot. I hope its for a future single/album cover.

I can't wait for her to Tweet out that she's on the cover of another free-to-delivery magazine. :morning: 

• LMAO 1

• 3 weeks later...

“She’s not releasing slay or anything unfortunately.

at this point they should all just be leaked, as much as she would hate that there’s no other way we’ll hear them.

she wants to rework them & eventually use them in a movie. Especially slay. Let’s be real we’ve been waiting for that to happen with love spell & it still hasn’t happened.”

^ don’t remember writing this but it came up as a draft. Still true.

she said in the summer we’ll get an album but I fucking doubt it. She also said it’ll have some of the song we’ve been wanting like slay & forever 21.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2019 at 10:19 PM, kidsindespair said:

“She’s not releasing slay or anything unfortunately.

at this point they should all just be leaked, as much as she would hate that there’s no other way we’ll hear them.

she wants to rework them & eventually use them in a movie. Especially slay. Let’s be real we’ve been waiting for that to happen with love spell & it still hasn’t happened.”

^ don’t remember writing this but it came up as a draft. Still true.

she said in the summer we’ll get an album but I fucking doubt it. She also said it’ll have some of the song we’ve been wanting like slay & forever 21.

Weren't we supposed to get S.L.A.Y. in like 2013? A baby was born and can now walk, talk, eat solid foods, and pretty soon will begin college prep and the song still hasn't come out. :cypher:

• LMAO 3

• 4 months later...
  • Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)