Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

1 hour ago, bearsbummer said:

agreed.

i used to talk with Bonnie very regularly in DMs (she's late when it comes to responding so it might take a while) but what do you guys want me to ask her? i'll do it for you all. 🤍

proof: 

219301456_996279647579033_1481775723733613804_n.jpg

220391333_1920630194783708_3168058981635562918_n.jpg

mind you, the messages i'm showing (there's more!) are from Jan/Feb 2020

219122324_683818359132546_244930984620242803_n.jpg

from my end tell her we love her and the demos that leaked just make us want the final masters and excited about these songs even more and we will take an album of her choosing anytime! also ask her about my favourite song i wanna fucking call you and if that will be on it if you can x

• Like 1

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, onewish said:

from my end tell her we love her and the demos that leaked just make us want the final masters and excited about these songs even more and we will take an album of her choosing anytime! also ask her about my favourite song i wanna fucking call you and if that will be on it if you can x

will do! thank you! :))

• YAAASSS 1
  • Shook 1

does anyone else have anything they would like to say to Bonnie? don't be hesitant, i'll DM her and send your questions/responses. 

i will also show her responses for each of you, privately including you @onewish! :))

Edited by bearsbummer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bearsbummer said:

!!! 

what do ya'll need to know? i can ask Bonnie.

I'd love to know if she's working on fresh new music. Like, things she hasn't revealed at all, in case she is going to release music again in the future :( thank you so much for your help!

1 hour ago, blossomcoco said:

I’ve got a feeling that DGMGF & Right Now might be the next ones to leak. Maybe because people want to save Forever 21 & Hot City for last. I’m happy with everything. I’m looking forward to having that full album experience. Listening from front to back. 

If we get these 4, we get the main songs we want in the album, so it's basically the rest of the album :shocked: I'd sure like to get the other songs, but these are like the missing pieces from the main thing!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

I'd love to know if she's working on fresh new music. Like, things she hasn't revealed at all, in case she is going to release music again in the future :( thank you so much for your help!

will send her your question shortly! and no problem! :))

• YAAASSS 1

1 minute ago, ElectroLove said:

It's 3:52, so it's finished 

Just to make a little addition to this - a finished track means it's been completely done with mixing and mastering and stuff. But I get that the song is not only a concept demo, but instead a full song that maybe was fully recorded but could be missing some post-production work? Or at least I remember reading somewhere, maybe in this thread (but I could be wrong) that the song was a ful track but it was lacking something, as if it was a demo as opposite to a final track.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Moonchild said:

Just to make a little addition to this - a finished track means it's been completely done with mixing and mastering and stuff. But I get that the song is not only a concept demo, but instead a full song that maybe was fully recorded but could be missing some post-production work? Or at least I remember reading somewhere, maybe in this thread (but I could be wrong) that the song was a ful track but it was lacking something, as if it was a demo as opposite to a final track.

That's what I was saying earlier, it sounds good but a bit rough like Electric Heaven 😗

• Like 1

figured I would share a really good remix of American Girl that's been sitting on my old Mac for years. this really under the radar producer by the name of Cages released this back in 2013 but deleted all his stuff in 2014 and disappeared forever. most of his stuff is lost but I saved a few things. I remember bonnie at some point heard this remix and tweeted at him asking him how he got the stem for the whistle note but I remember he said he filtered it lol

https://dbree.org/v/97f16

• YAAASSS 2

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)