Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

1 minute ago, blossomcoco said:

I (we) have waited sooo long for this moment to come. For this album to leak in full. Just a few songs and we have the full album 🙏🏼 

I’m really looking forward to hear ‘Don’t Get Mad, Get Famous’ in full. We have only heard a snippet of that song. Never the full thing.. and I liked what I heard. 

i asked her once about it & she said it was never finished but just an idea demo. if anyone who has it can confirm this id appreciate it. we know she tends to not tell the truth quite often

• Like 1

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

Somebody should asked her now since the album is officially**** scrapped what her ideal track list would’ve been’

i'll do it. speaking from personal online talks with bonnie, she's late at responding to messages, but i'd love to help you all out.  🤍

Just now, followcher said:

i asked her once about it & she said it was never finished but just an idea demo. if anyone who has it can confirm this id appreciate it. we know she tends to not tell the truth quite often

I remember people (back in the day) used to say the same thing about ‘Somebody’s Gonna Get Hurt’. That song was also finished. Let’s hope for the best. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, followcher said:

she said the same about Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt and that sounds finished. Wouldn't trust her, but if the song does leak, it will be confirmation. but i truly think the song is finished. could be wrong though.

Edited by bearsbummer
  • LMAO 1

1 minute ago, blossomcoco said:

I remember people (back in the day) used to say the same thing about ‘Somebody’s Gonna Get Hurt’. That song was also finished. Let’s hope for the best. 

true, i forgot about that one. maybe they were still in the process of making the songs & were finally done over the years?

• Like 1

Just now, blossomcoco said:

Maybe she said that those songs were never finished.. so people would stop asking about it? I can’t think of any other reason why she would say those songs weren’t finished (back then). 

i can believe it.

19 minutes ago, bearsbummer said:

agreed.

i used to talk with Bonnie very regularly in DMs (she's late when it comes to responding so it might take a while) but what do you guys want me to ask her? i'll do it for you all. 🤍

proof: 

219301456_996279647579033_1481775723733613804_n.jpg

220391333_1920630194783708_3168058981635562918_n.jpg

mind you, the messages i'm showing (there's more!) are from Jan/Feb 2020

219122324_683818359132546_244930984620242803_n.jpg

!!! 

what do ya'll need to know? i can ask Bonnie.

I’ve got a feeling that DGMGF & Right Now might be the next ones to leak. Maybe because people want to save Forever 21 & Hot City for last. I’m happy with everything. I’m looking forward to having that full album experience. Listening from front to back. 

Edited by blossomcoco
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, blossomcoco said:

Maybe she said that those songs were never finished.. so people would stop asking about it? I can’t think of any other reason why she would say those songs weren’t finished (back then). 

I can confirm DGMGF is as finished as Electric Heaven. Sounds a bit rough but it's completed. 👀

• Like 4
  • Shook 1

35 minutes ago, blossomcoco said:

I’ve got a feeling that DGMGF & Right Now might be the next ones to leak. Maybe because people want to save Forever 21 & Hot City for last. I’m happy with everything. I’m looking forward to having that full album experience. Listening from front to back. 

If we get anything else, I think it’s gonna be Mirage, Hitman, or Show Me Your Love since we actually know those are circulating amongst low-tier traders. Do we even know if people have songs like Forever 21 and DGMGF or is that just stan speculation?

Edited by BraveNewSeth
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

If we get anything else, I think it’s gonna be Mirage, Hitman, or Show Me Your Love since we actually know those are circulating amongst low-tier traders. Do we even know if people have songs like Forever 21 and DGMGF or is that just stan speculation?

I can confirm Hot City and DGMGF are circulating. Forever 21 and Right now are the only ones that I haven't heard of. 😐

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)