Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who on here that HAS mirage and hitman is looking to share them? Anyone? Or are you just trying to sell them because you need the extra cash to go to the mall and shop at H&M? Do you enjoy sitting at home eating puff, overweight w no friends trading songs all day because you’ve realized that’s all you’re good at and you can’t wait to get your hands on the next flop?

• LMAO 2
  • WTF 1

5 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

Who on here that HAS mirage and hitman is looking to share them? Anyone? Or are you just trying to sell them because you need the extra cash to go to the mall and shop at H&M? Do you enjoy sitting at home eating puff, overweight w no friends trading songs all day because you’ve realized that’s all you’re good at and you can’t wait to get your hands on the next flop?

you ate them up, oh my god 😂😂

3 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

I’ll leak Dancing On Diamonds 

ooh! do you know what era it's from? i ask so i can put it in Electric Heaven (2013) or Head On (2011).

Edited by bearsbummer

18 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

I’m looking for forever 21, don’t get mad or right now. So if you have those feel free to dm me. I’ve rejected many offers from people wanting to buy them cuz I don’t want money. I’d rather get the last few I need / want.

3 minutes ago, followcher said:

I’m looking for forever 21, don’t get mad or right now. So if you have those feel free to dm me. I’ve rejected many offers from people wanting to buy them cuz I don’t want money. I’d rather get the last few I need / want.

you don't even need a cheeky at H&M ? 😪

• YAAASSS 1

5 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

Do you think Bonnie knows what’s going on and that her songs are being shared + leaking? How do you think she feels? I think she’s having fun posting tik tok videos xoxo

She's wondering how people have managed to put out what she didn't nearly 10 years ago.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

Do you think Bonnie knows what’s going on and that her songs are being shared + leaking? How do you think she feels? I think she’s having fun posting tik tok videos xoxo

she knows, she said she'll "put the album out if people stop leaking the songs"

i think someone else on here said they talked to her & said she knows too. so that's like 3 people she told she knows about the leaks

Edited by followcher

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)